The Final Meltdown 7.6.09

msh0530
msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Good Morning! I am going ahead and starting our thread this morning, as I am leaving town in a few minutes. I'm taking my mother and sister to Nebraska to visit relatives.

Anyway, look at my ticker! I made my 50 pound goal! Chrissy, I hope yours says 75 when I see it! I also worked out a lot of days, lost count around 20. And the big news - for the past few weeks, I have had at least 8 cups of water a day! Thanks to you guys, I finally forced myself, and it's becoming a habit. The problem will be if I can keep it up when school starts.

I'd better go. I will see you all on Thursday. Have a great week, and make some smart choices!

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I didn't make it to the 75--last week was a no movement week - but not in the wrong direction either! It's getting harder and harder to lose. But I will keep working hard.

Mary - WAY TO GO!!! I am so proud of you.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    With my life upside down right now I backed up 2 pounds but I am not going to change my ticker. IT is motivation to what I know I can do. I take my coisin home at the end of this week so things will get back to normal for me, but today I start on the right path again. I am not waiting until she leaves I have to kick my own butt.

Mary congrats on meeting your goal I knew you could do it.:flowerforyou:
    Chrissy I know you will make that 75 in no time at all.

How about a fitness challange to go with our next goals?
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    I sent ou the open invitstion and it looks like a lot of people are interested:drinker:
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Hi Guys

Is this where you need to join the challenge or is there another thread?
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    There's a daily thread
    there's one for today - check in with us there -we'd love to have you!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/59374-the-final-meltdown-7-8-09
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    There's a daily thread
    there's one for today - check in with us there -we'd love to have you!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/59374-the-final-meltdown-7-8-09

Thanks buddy :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.