-30 Halfway There

Options
sisierra
sisierra Posts: 707 Member
Hey everyone! I've decided that I'm at a point where I can maybe display a before and after picture (or 2) :D

Last summer I went to China to study abroad, and having just had foot surgery a month before, I was unable to exercise enough to counter balance the food I was taking in (I was there for 2.5mo). Needless to say I gained 10lbs and was devastated. I mean who gains weight in CHINA?! They're all so skinny! In my defense we had to go out for EVERY meal as we couldn't cook for ourselves, but still, 10lbs?! So, a little over 6 month later and 30lbs lighter, I am halfway to my goal of being 180 =)

b4andafter.jpg

b4after2.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    So awesome!! You are gorgeous!! Oh, and I'm jealous of your studying abroad. I have my bachelor's in East Asian Studies, but I never managed to make it over there. Congrats!!
  • sisierra
    Options
    So awesome!! You are gorgeous!! Oh, and I'm jealous of your studying abroad. I have my bachelor's in East Asian Studies, but I never managed to make it over there. Congrats!!

Thank you so much! And East Asian Studies is one of my majors as well! :D
  • leetime4me
    leetime4me Posts: 20
    Options
    You look so great!! And happy:) Thanks for posting pics:)
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hell yes you have earned the right to post pics! You're making huge progress. I see your posts and know how hard you work every day. You look great! Keep it up!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    You're darling! Lucky woman for having that opportunity. What's a little thing like 10 pounds? Congrats, thanks for posting.
  • sisierra
    Options
    Hell yes you have earned the right to post pics! You're making huge progress. I see your posts and know how hard you work every day. You look great! Keep it up!

thank you doll!! When are we going to see yours? You've made enormous progress!
  • DemiRaye
    DemiRaye Posts: 37
    Options
    Awesome job! I lived in Japan for a few years and traveled back not too long ago so I know you probably had a blast! But most importantly, congratulations on the weight loss! 30 pounds is no small feat!
  • sisierra
    Options
    You're darling! Lucky woman for having that opportunity. What's a little thing like 10 pounds? Congrats, thanks for posting.

Thank you!!
  • sisierra
    Options
    Awesome job! I lived in Japan for a few years and traveled back not too long ago so I know you probably had a blast! But most importantly, congratulations on the weight loss! 30 pounds is no small feat!

Thank you! And Japan? That's awesome! I want to go, but I'm leery about going to places where I can't speak the language lol
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!
  • DemiRaye
    DemiRaye Posts: 37
    Options

Thank you! And Japan? That's awesome! I want to go, but I'm leery about going to places where I can't speak the language lol

Lol I'm sure you would be just fine!
  • HisJellyBean
    HisJellyBean Posts: 112
    Options
    You look amazing... and you are so lucky to have gone to china, Im about your age and have never been out of my home state.
  • HisJellyBean
    HisJellyBean Posts: 112
    Options
    or to the zoo for that matter lol
  • nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!!!!! Im so proud of you & honored to be a part of your Journey! You look amazing & you are such a Beautiful Woman!!!!
    Good Job keep up the good work!!! Youre a BEAST =)
    :heart:
  • marquezzy
    marquezzy Posts: 5
    Options
    You're looking great and making super progress! Keep it up. And thanks for all your support. I love all your comments and encouragement!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Nice job you look great keep up the great work :)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up!
  • CharliesAngel1
    CharliesAngel1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!