Anyone else?

Options
Does anyone else sometimes just get tired of working out so hard, and watching what you eat?

Some day's I just want to skip exercising or not have to worry how many calories are in the foods I eat. I just want to pop in my mouth whatever I want. I feel terrible though because I know I have all this weight to lose and it seems like it's gonna take forever and my muscles ache and I'm working so hard :sad:

I will keep up with my change of life and eating well and working out, cause I know that I'm going to feel so different once the weight is off and I can wear nice clothes again. I was just wondering if anyone else feels that way too? Like why bother?

:cry:

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Does anyone else sometimes just get tired of working out so hard, and watching what you eat?

Some day's I just want to skip exercising or not have to worry how many calories are in the foods I eat. I just want to pop in my mouth whatever I want. I feel terrible though because I know I have all this weight to lose and it seems like it's gonna take forever and my muscles ache and I'm working so hard :sad:

I will keep up with my change of life and eating well and working out, cause I know that I'm going to feel so different once the weight is off and I can wear nice clothes again. I was just wondering if anyone else feels that way too? Like why bother?

:cry:

Why Bother?.......Because your worth it:smile:

Hang in there...your doing awesome! :flowerforyou:

I had to edit when i saw your pic in your ticker...LOVE TWILIGHT!!!! :drinker:
  • heygirl1954
    Options
    Yes I think we all feel that way.. But you can have a free day once in a while, I find even on the free days I watch what I eat, but I let myself have a little treat..I take a rest day from exercise once a week also. Keep up the good work..
  • melssyl
    melssyl Posts: 66
    Options
    You are not alone...... I often feel the desire to eat whatever and not exercise....

I just know that once I make this a way of life and not a task... it will be so much better. I know I will feel better every day.

Hang in there... you're doing great and it will get easier...
  • FantasticVoyage
    Options
    Thanks for all the support! This is the first day of my second week and I'm finding it hard. I joined up awhile ago but never followed through. I think everyone is right, I just have to get used to the change of lifestyle.

Thanks for the pep talk! Today I needed it. :flowerforyou:
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    DEFINITELY! But it is better for all of us. Take care.

Cheers
    :drinker:
  • lexi1015
    lexi1015 Posts: 29
    Options
    you are not the only one. i have days like that to but i call on my girls - i have a support team and if i don't feel like going i call them and they get me going. i might be tired as hell during the workout but after i feel alot better and glad i did it. - on days like that use us as a support team!! :bigsmile:
  • yentasdoitbetter
    yentasdoitbetter Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    eating whatever we wanted and not exercising got us all here in the first place! but it sounds like you need a day off! get a babysitter, park your a** on the couch in front of the tv, rent a bunch of your favorite movies or shows, and pig out! gotta reward yourself once in a while!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    So totally know how you feel, But ole girl is right thats how we all got here in the first place, we get tired sometimes, because we human, Wait til you get to my point loose 35lbs and hit a plateau, I mean the scale want bulge, now thats fustrating:grumble: :explode: ..But God has bought me to far to give up now ...Yes I get tired matter of fact I havent workout all weekend , Im going to push myself today, because I have a birthday Next monday and I want a slice of cake
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Yes, we all feel like that sometimes.

After watching a B-Loser episode I used to sit on the couch for 3+ hours and watch tv. Now I exercise and still watch tv AFTER I did my exercise.

Yesterday I felt sluggish and didn't want to do a workout.
    We all know it will NOT COME OFF without doing some hardwork. So I got my exercise clothes on.
    Went and did P90 Sculpt 3/4 in morning, and in the evening went for Week 3 Day 1 C-2-5k.