Point of exercise?

Options
124»

Replies

• waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Appearance is a consequence of fitness.

Most fat people don't realize this, but being skinny and out of shape isn't much of an improvement over being fat and out of shape. Medically and emotionally. Skinny out of shape people have a lot of the same issues as fat out of shape people.

You can't fix sitting on your rear end all day with a diet in the same way that you can't outrun your fork.

If you have any hope of actually keeping it off, exercise has to become a lifestyle, not something you do to earn calories to get skinny faster.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Appearance is a consequence of fitness.

Most fat people don't realize this, but being skinny and out of shape isn't much of an improvement over being fat and out of shape. Medically and emotionally. Skinny out of shape people have a lot of the same issues as fat out of shape people.

You can't fix sitting on your rear end all day with a diet in the same way that you can't outrun your fork.

If you have any hope of actually keeping it off, exercise has to become a lifestyle, not something you do to earn calories to get skinny faster.

^^^^ Excellent post!!!!! Looking hot and eating cake is just an awesome perk to the lifestyle! Get moving for life people!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I exercise because my addiction to endorphins is helluva lot cheaper than my past addiction to nicotine.