I would like to have supportive friends :)

Options

Replies

• denisekh88
    denisekh88 Posts: 53
    Options
    Please feel free to add me...I log on every day and try to be supportive to all my MFP buddies...it really does help to have the support...anyone interested in being my friend feel free to add me :)
  • Linzee08
    Linzee08 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Support is soooo important! I will send you a friend request! :flowerforyou:
  • Jacsalex
    Jacsalex Posts: 7
    Options
    hello, I have been on here a while but have been to scared to use message boards( fear of who I would be talking too) I too would like to have support , :smile:
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a 21 (almost 22) year old mom of one little boy. I have been on here since January 10, 2012 and I have already lost 31 pounds. Feel free to add me. The more friends the merrier. :)
  • stickwithme
    stickwithme Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm new, too and looking for friends, support and friends to support!
    You can add me.
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for a couple of months now. You can add me if you like! :smile:
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    Anyone who'd like to can friend me. :) I'm on almost every day. Occasionally use forums, but definitely comment on friends' posts! The community is what keeps me here!
  • darcie81
    darcie81 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    that is perfectly understandable ;0) you can add me if you like!! i'm always up to more supportive friends!!
  • laurashapiro
    laurashapiro Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ive added you both! I've been on here in January and have found that the support of my MFP friends has really helped!

Me too! Ive been on and off since October and it has been the most beneficial plan Ive found so far!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am always looking for more friends. =]
  • minibusx
    minibusx Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me :smile:
    and anyone else 4 that matter :flowerforyou:
    I think you can never have enough friends help or support :bigsmile: x x
  • Hayleighs_mom
    Options
    I'm new too! I think that it is great that this site has so many people who are here to support one another!
  • Ke1ra78
    Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'll send you an add. :-)

Im on here everyday so if anyone wants to add me that'd be fab. Its great to have people supporting you who are all working towards the same goal. Good Luck. :flowerforyou:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I'm always looking up new recipes to try :D
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    FRIEND ME...I TRY MY BEST TO SUPPORT EVERYONE :)
  • kristinhamby
    Options
    wow! thanks to every one for the support! I have sent and received so many friend request that it is making me wait 10 minutes to send anymore! Thanks every one! I promise to be supportive of all my new friends!
  • LuckySig
    LuckySig Posts: 5
    Options
    I would love to support people and be supported as well! Motivation is key!! Friend me!
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I understand! You can add me!! I love new MFP peeps!!!
  • happinessforevercm
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! :)
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    :smile: You can add me! I am all about support