Funny NSV

Options
So as I was doing my workout this morning, my three year old is watching and says, "Mommy! You have a really tiny bommon (bottom), a tiny TINY one!"

Best. Compliment. Ever.

;)

Replies

• laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    AWE that is precious!
  • kristi012173
    Options
    Love it!!! The best compliments are from kids, because you know they are being honest! :happy:
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    awwwwwwe! so cute!! my 4 year old keeps telling me "mommy your skinny!" LOL

and my dh just the other day when i finally hit 142lbs he looks at me and says "wow you got skinny...have you looked in the mirror?"

LOL!
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! i agree - kids give the best compliments because they don't hold back! they are always honest with their opinions! haha
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I love this! So cute!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Awww, so sweet!!!

21302407.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TStend
    TStend Posts: 8
    Options
    That compliment should have you on Cloud 9 for days! Love it!!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Kids are so honest. So cool!!
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My 3 year old told me that a few weeks ago. I was having trouble pulling the pull-up over my daughter's bum and commented on how she had inherited my bubble butt and my son says "Mom, you no big butt, you tiny butt!" I joked with my husband later that night that our 3 year old was now my favorite.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!