Tracking Insanity Workouts

Options
2»

Replies

• srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    According to my HRM ($30 @ Walmart), I'm averaging between 650-700 per DVD. I'm constantly checking my HRM, especially after doing anything in the DVD that really has me breathing hard. I end up checking my HR between 5-10 times throughout the workout to ensure I get accurate results.
  • babybirdie143
    Options
    Can't afford a H.R.M.... Isn't there other places where we can buy it 20 or under?
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    a lot depends on your size and fitness level. My burn avgs. 400 cal per 45 min. I keep pace with the video and rarely stop so there's not much I can do to make that go higher.
  • Kioko1973
    Kioko1973 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Not sure where you live but you can check Walmart, Target, Best Buy. I found a somewhat decent one for about $25. It's not very accurate but it helps. Also try Ebay, Amazon, craigs list and freecycle (yahoo group). I'm sure you will find something inexpensive it just may take a little hunting.
  • bhowidi
    bhowidi Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and 187 pounds and I burn around 700 calories per insanity workout. My average heart rate after the workout (including the stretching part) is 176. I thought there was something wrong with the app and hrm (polar h7) I'm using because compared to others that is really high. In fact, I still do have doubts lol