• KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try paddle boarding!

It's a blast!! :love:

What exactly is paddle boarding?

Think surfing without the waves...

paddleboard.jpg

...although my Dad and his buds DO surf waves on their paddleboards.
  • LucyBWL57
    LucyBWL57 Posts: 17
    Options
    dancing, paddleboarding, cycling, knitting, baking, sewing (especially costumes), jewelry-making, pottery, handbuilding (clay), cooking, singing, MFP.

I have hobby ADHD.

Actually though my friend told me that belly dancers don't have ADHD, we have AD . . . ooh! shiny!

I take belly dance lessons too and I love it. I also have gotten back into sewing lessons although I have been not doing anything for a few months. This spurs me to get back to it. My goal is to one day sew well enough to make costumes and other items that have my "signature". Thanks for this post - it has encouraged me =..
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a hobby. I definitely need one. Sadly, I'm not really good at anything :(

There is no rule that says you have to be good at something to make it a hobby, just that you enjoy doing it. What interests you? There are so many crafts to choose from - quilting, knitting, scrap booking, sewing, floral arranging. Go to your local craft store and just poke around, you may find something that interests you. Once you do something for awhile, you do get better at it. Experiment!
  • WeighLessFlyMore
    WeighLessFlyMore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Flying (small planes), target shooting, and scuba diving.

Funny thing is one of my main motivations to lose some weight is so I can put more weight into other things when I fly (passengers, baggage, fuel), hence the username.
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Cooking, gardening, knitting, genealogy, quilting, bird watching, kayaking, reading, crosswords and photography. I have also dabbled in scrapbooking, cross-stitch and stamp collecting. I also have a parrot. Is that considered a hobby?