Open Invitation

Options
The Final Meltdown is sending out an open invitation to anyone who would like to join our group. Our current challange will start tomorrow and end September 4th. Anyone is welcome to join us. We have daily checkins (but you do not have to check in that often.) We are supportive and motivational. We have exercise challanges to go with out weight lose goals. Please feel free to join any post you would like we welcome everyone.:drinker:

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Replies

• freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    I would love to join your group, I am always looking for new challenges to keep me going!!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Ill join.. I have a challenge with someone at work to get down to 132 by sept.. so this will encorage me!!

Katherine :flowerforyou:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I'm joining!
  • jen9999
    jen9999 Posts: 3
    Options
    Count me in! :smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I'll join what I got to do , I need some challenges right now real talk
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Welcome all. Our first post for this challange will be tomorrow. We usually post in the morning.
    Can't wait to see yall there:drinker:
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Yes please I need something to keep me motivated ... The last couple of days I am snacking a lot albeit low cal it still adds up :grumble:
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! Need some motivation!!
  • smcopley
    smcopley Posts: 34
    Options
    I would love to join too. I've lost motivation lately, and I have a goal set for Sept. 5th, so this would really help me out! Where can we view the posts at?
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    im in too!
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    me too! I'd have some serious numbers yet to loose!
  • mel62682
    mel62682 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me also! i would love to loose more
  • bobathy1
    bobathy1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    what exactly is the final meltdown?
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Can I join even though I joined another group this morning? Can I be in more than 1 group at a time? I need all the motivation I can get!

Memaw
  • LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Count me in too.
  • smadag1
    Options
    The Final Meltdown is just a name we came up with so we did n't have to keep changing our name everytime we set a new Challange. I think of the Final meltdwon as the last time I am going through this weight lose deal I am losing once and for all. This is the fianl time, I am going to melt it off for good.(But that is just how I look at it)
    You can be in as many groups as you want to join.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! All these new peeps - love it ! Welcome everyone. So everyone - you set your own goal to lose by Sep 4....I want to throw a challenge out there.....

Exercise 45 of 59 days.....who's with me there?????
  • smadag1
    Options
    I'm with you Chrissy
    I am sooooo excited. I can't wait for all the motivation this group will bring
  • FINALLY4ME
    FINALLY4ME Posts: 643
    Options
    oh sign me up too!:drinker:

oh man wait there are only 59 days left til 9/4???....how come the the summers fly by so quick and the winters last so long:grumble:

oh well...:ohwell: back to the challange....I'm w/ ya!!!!!:wink::flowerforyou:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all! I'm in for the exercise challenge. Will set my weight loss goal on Thursday when I get home. See you all on the boards!