Arizona?

Options

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I am a Tucson girl.

I was there for a conference at U of A last month.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I've heard the Mexican food in Arizona is really good. I don't really like TexMex or Colorado-style Mex, but good, real Mexican food is the best. THE BEST.
  • SofaKingRad
    Options
    OMG WE SHUD HAVE AN ARIZONA MEET UP!! PHOENIX IT IS!! BECAUSE TUCSON IS NOT A GOOD SPOT. ONLY BECAUSE I SAID IT'S NOT.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I've heard the Mexican food in Arizona is really good. I don't really like TexMex or Colorado-style Mex, but good, real Mexican food is the best. THE BEST.

i feel so stupid.
    i've always heard it was best in Mexico.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes it is. In Arizona, you get lots of Sonora style (being the bordering state), and it's pretty damn good -- especially the famous Sonoran hot dogs.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Im gonna prob move to Scottsdale nxt yr
  • SofaKingRad
    Options

i feel so stupid.

Pssh, you CLEARLY haven't been to Phoenix. Our Taco Bell is THE BEST
  • upsidedownpear
    upsidedownpear Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I lived in Tucson until a few months ago and studied at UofA.

Go Wildcats !!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    The Mexican food here is amazing.

Sonoron style Mexican food is mouthgasmic.

Oh, and SofaKingRad? We are having an AZ people meetup before too long, in Phx. All what - 5 of us? - in AZ. :)
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in Arizona! Scottsdale Hollar! :bigsmile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Where I grew up (nowhere near Arizona) we had a restaurant run by an American man and his native Mexican wife. They had food there I've never seen anywhere else because it was specific to the region she came from. And it was to.die.for.

They got tired of running the restaurant and just shut it down, auctioned off the bits and left town one day. I think they went to Arizona.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    I'm in AZ too -- Tri-State area. Seems like most of you guys are in the civilized part of the state! Clearly I missed the boat..... or sand taxi.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options

Oh, and SofaKingRad? We are having an AZ people meetup before too long, in Phx. All what - 5 of us? - in AZ. :)

Wait - I make 6! :wink:
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Surprise! I'm in AZ as well.
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Surprise! I'm in AZ as well.

LOL...I got the Suprise! Part :P
  • heberlonghurst
    Options
    Not from Arizona, but did my MBA at Thunderbird, School of Global Management (in Glendale/Phoenix).

Live in Mexico City where the Mexican food is even better than Arizona. Only a few hours away from Puebla, Veracruz and Oaxaca (in different directions) where the cusine is even better than here.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Scottsdale here
  • NWdreaming
    NWdreaming Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/171-arizonans

I'm in Surprise. lol

11490831.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SofaKingRad
    Options

WTF AND NO ONE INVITED ME?!?!! I wouldn't invite me either :tongue:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

i feel so stupid.

But the beer there is sh!tty.