Kids?

Options

Replies

• PhenomeNae
    PhenomeNae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have one 11 year old boy, at one time I wanted more, but after leaving my son's father, I never found the right guy...
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I have a four year old daughter who is absolutely perfect.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    i have one, and i would love to have at least one more...one day. have to find a man first. :laugh:
  • porschej21
    porschej21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have none but I am so baby hungry!! I want around six...which I know sounds crazy!! But I need to find the right guy first!
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Lost_Mermaid Posts: 136
    Options
    And no, we're done. Had I married a man younger than I did I might have done 2 sets of 2 spaced like 5 years apart.

This is actually what I plan on doing. I have 2 now that are 3 and 1, they're 17 months apart, and in 3-4 yrs I want to have 2 more...maybe lol, sometimes on bad days I think it might be a good idea to quit while i'm ahead...
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I have 2 (son is 13, daughter is 5-1/2) and NO MORE!!!!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I have 4 girls, ages 11, 6, 4, and 1.5 years. I don't want anymore but my husband would like to try to for a boy (he's the last one to carry on his name)
  • 0622cameron
    0622cameron Posts: 49
    Options
    I have 4 boys and 1 girl ages 15-11 and no I do not want anymore!!!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    We have 4. Two girls, 11 and 6, and two boys, almost 9 and just turned 4.

I am DONE. :D I always wanted a large family and 4 seemed perfect for us. :heart:
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have 3 girls ages 14, 10 and 2. Do I want more??? No but if God blessed us with another that would be ok.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    4 boys ages 12,8,5,1 and I'm done. I wanted 6, hubby wanted 3 so we settled on 4 and spaced them 3 -4 years apart on purpose. I think I would have gone insane having them closer together.
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Two - 7 & 5 y/o.

Definitely no more kids for me.

If I could go back, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have kids.
  • NanaKK1234
    NanaKK1234 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    4 Kids - 25 boy, 24 girl, 23 boy and 21 girl

4 grandkids - 4 girl, 18 month old girl, 6 month boy and 3 month boy
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    1-three year old girl. more? Undecided.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    My babygirl will be 15 in 11 days. Hard to believe. I have moments when I want more, but I won't. I had a miscarriage in 2009 and it was absolutely the most emotionally painful experience of my life. My husband doesn't want to go through that again.

I love my girl though. She is my sunshine. She is my friend. I couldn't live without her - even though she makes me crazy sometimes. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I have 2 Boy 9 and Girl 14 ...we're the 3 musketeers so I m very content.
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    A 10 year old girl. She is the most amazing thing on the planet. So funny and quirky and smart and good hearted. She's my little girl and the whole world revolves around her.

Same here and I'm finished!
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Four, three daughters......God help me lol & one awesome son who is the apple of mamas eye. No more...ever!!!!!
  • backwardslant
    backwardslant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have none of my own, but my s.o. has 5 y.o. twins. Seems like enough work for me, so no more. :)
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Currently none, and working on warding off baby fever as a million people around me are pregnant! lol

But, I definitely know I want 1, and think 2 would be my max. But I was an only child and was perfectly happy.

However, I don't want to put the cart before the horse, lol. Currently working on the "dad" part of it, I have an awesome bf and I know he wants a kid/kids, so here's hoping it works out!