This may sound wack...

2»

Replies

• FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    To be fair, RIM has the best security for emails and whatnot. They focused on making a business tool not a toy. The problem is that our iPhone and Android "toys" have more functionality.

Also, I hated my Storm...

Well, RIM did...not so sure that's true anymore. Security is more about behavior than hardware or software anyway. The most effective cracks are social engineering hacks, and RIM's never been any better at preventing those than any other OS.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Yeah, that is wack. I didn't think anyone had a blackberry anymore.

That was my thought.

Nothing wrong with a blackberry. I have a torch, and its not that I can't use an Iphone or Droid.. or that I dislike them.. I just prefer my BB. I like the option of either using the real keyboard, or the touchscreen keyboard, and RIM makes an operating system that I find user friendly..

I know that's off topic.. but I hate to see people bash BB.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    I know we are still off subject here but since I have seen a few posts about loving the ability to use touch screen or keyboard on BB some android phones have that option too!:wink:

Okay carry on....
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    I don't have a blackberry...or any 'hip' phone unfortunately.

However, I am here on MFP to be as supportive as possible. I know you can and WILL do this. :)
  • raayfrancy
    raayfrancy Posts: 100
    I live in the states - but aaare we in the same time zone? Haha... I live in AZ - Mountain Time Zone. (: I don't have a blackberry thoughh ): hmm.
  • SabKab16
    SabKab16 Posts: 114 Member
    Thank you guys for all your help/support =)
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Thank you guys for all your help/support =)

Hey keep it up! I just noticed you are almost halfway to your goal!