how accurate is the Wii fit board?

Options
I have the Wii fit and want to use it to keep track of my weight but I don't know how reliable it is.

Replies

• sparkmanr
    sparkmanr Posts: 14
    Options
    It depends on when you are doing it. You want to do it at the same time daily. It might not be spot on but it's close. I used to weight myself and do the wii fit board. It was pretty close pounds wise to the weight the scale said. It's a good way to track. Just remember, it's not he number on the scale it's how you feel about yourself and the inches you lose.
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Mine once told me I lost 11lbs in a day, so I never trusted it!
  • ceicei7
    ceicei7 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to believe it is says I lost 3pounds this week :|
  • sparkmanr
    sparkmanr Posts: 14
    Options
    Make sure it's on a flat surface and you are standing on it correctly. It's totally possible you have lost 3 pounds if you've been eating right and working out.
  • nicholawelch
    nicholawelch Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I think it is quite accuate as me and my dad both use it to track weight and exercise. He got weighed at the doctors last week and the scales registered the same weight loss as the wii. It is totally possible you lost 3lb we have both lost that much in a week
  • tigerlily8045
    tigerlily8045 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    as long as you pick the same clothing option every time I think its accurate. It is pretty close to what my regular digital scale says.