2»

Replies

• KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I don't reply much, but I am glad to hear you say that your pants are fitting weird because your legs are toning and wish it would come off around waist more. I am having the exact problem but like you said we will keep working at it and IT WILL COME OFF! I had a neighbor that was just as rude told me to do sit ups to help me lose my stomach. It really hurt me because I was losing weight and have a ways to go but am making progress. So thank you for posting because I feel better someone out there is having same problem I am with pants fitting right. We are doing this for ourselves but will be good when we can put it in their face :)
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    kick her in her balls, cause obviosly she has the meantality of a MAN!!!

HEY!! lol
  • annew1952
    annew1952 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I understand how you feel. I work with all women and I never told any of them. I also work with a woman who lost weight
    with me 5 years ago and gained it all back and extra. She lost 50 pounds and I lost 33
    lbs. I gained maybe 8 lbs back. She has been jealous of me since and now she doesn't talk to me at all. And nowI am
    losing my 8 lbs and she has been trying to lose her 50 plus. She isn't worth the time of day and now its been two years and
    tough beans for her. I don't need her friendship. Negative people are not for me.
  • eemielwy
    eemielwy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah... We have one.
    Always asks if Im still going to the gym 'while real society actually sleeps like real society people".

Told her "I dont like associating with real society people - they are too damn crabby to be considered breathing the same air as I am"...

Shuts her up every time

I WISH I had the chutzpah to get up early and go to the gym! Good for you.
  • loribenfield
    loribenfield Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Believe in karma! It will get her.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I just had to share. This morning as me and my only other coworker were talking about weight loss (she is naturally skinny) I said that my pants are fitting weird because my legs are toning I just wish it would come off around my waist more. And she said "Oh you don't really think that your going to lose any of your stomach do you?? " I said OH YES I DO! She was very taken back that I thought that I would lose my stomach. It may take a while but by golly it WILL come off.

Bloody cheek!!!! Some people are absolutely amazing in the "amazing as in weird sense" - SHE may think it impossible to lose off your stomach, however, YOU know different, prove her wrong and make her eat her words xxx
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    can we say, sugar in her gas tank?
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Who says that??
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    My co-worker has a way of dealing with people like that... Any time they say something that she doesn't like or is negative she says (in her best southern drawl - and she doesn't have one normally) "Oh, how niiiiiice." Basically code for FU. It's fantastic.
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    what a ho. may she be forever alone
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    kick her in her balls, cause obviosly she has the meantality of a MAN!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ga_gator68
    ga_gator68 Posts: 4
    Options
    Just keep in mind: you can't fix stupid and there are lots of stupid people in this world. You just stick with it and you will reach your goals. Best wishes!!
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    People judge others, they way they judge themselves!

I've been through this. Found out through a good male co-worker friend, that a female co-worker who has the opposite body shape as me, was insanely jealous of my opposite attributes. Later this developed into a major drama where she attacked my career! OMG, women can be horrible.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    im just confused as to why you wouldn't lose it ?? =\
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    I had the same thing happen to me in the beginning of my weight loss journey. They didn't think i could lose weight and jus wasn't supporting me like they should..but i kept on trucking on through and today i stand before them and they're all taken aback by my results...i'm still looking to lose 30 more lbs and know that I can do it..with hard work and dedication anything is possible...
    So with that being said, i know you have the motiviation to keep on striving and prove her wrong...:flowerforyou:
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    I had the same thing happen to me in the beginning of my weight loss journey. They didn't think i could lose weight and jus wasn't supporting me like they should..but i kept on trucking on through and today i stand before them and they're all taken aback by my results...i'm still looking to lose 30 more lbs and know that I can do it..with hard work and dedication anything is possible...
    So with that being said, i know you have the motiviation to keep on striving and prove her wrong...:flowerforyou:
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Aaahh! My workplace has the exact same type of people. I am a fairly upbeat person, and I don't take offense easily. I have always been on the curvier size for my height, and I love it! But, I do work with some women who think that curves are fat and disgusting. To each is own, I say.

My step-son overheard me telling my husband how insulting and annoying they were one day, and he told me that I can lose weight, but they will be always be ugly on the inside =) From then on, I have adopted his (ten year old) outlook on the subject! I was so proud of my boy that day, lol!