Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Yoo Moo Frozen Yogurt - UK

Barnesy90
Barnesy90 Posts: 29 Member
Hi,

I love yoo moo frozen yogurt which I normally get fromAsda, do you know if any of the other main supermarkets in the UK sell it because I've looked but not seen it.

Thanks,
Anita

Replies

• angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Hi Anita, Sainsbury's in my area sell it and it's on special offer for £1 at the moment. Waitrose sell it too. So yummy!
  • Barnesy90
    Barnesy90 Posts: 29 Member
    Thanks Angelina, I will stop at Sainsburys on my way home - I treat myself to half a pot every evening :-)
  • emily_kenyon
    emily_kenyon Posts: 76 Member
    i love it too only ever see it in asda so yummy :)

7934927.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • 0always0
    0always0 Posts: 36
    This sounds intriguing as I need to go and get my dinner - what's it like/calories? x
  • AbiLee1976
    AbiLee1976 Posts: 81
    I got some from Waitrose but I'm sure I've seen it in a larger tesco store (we only have a small store near home).

I've got the natural one, which other flavours would you recomend?
  • NomiS6
    NomiS6 Posts: 67 Member
    oh yer...they are gooood
  • kirstyg1980
    kirstyg1980 Posts: 302
    morrisons had it on special
  • ishkabob
    ishkabob Posts: 25 Member
    OMG, Yoo Moo is my new favourite thing! The chocolate one is definitely my fave, although a big tub of plain is only £2 in Asda at the moment... 150ml of the chocolate flavour is only 151cals. Perfect after dinner treat!! I think my friend gets it from Waitrose too.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,170 Member
    tesco have it too :)
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Sounds lush will have to look out for this thanks for sharing! I was also told that if you freeze a banan then blitz it and add cocoa powder it's like icecream too! probably not as nice as this lol!
  • hayley0181
    hayley0181 Posts: 59 Member
    I've seen it in morrisons, it's on offer at the moment
  • bigdal77
    bigdal77 Posts: 69
    hi ive seen it in morrison this week never tried it though :)
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    http://www.yoomoo.com/the-yoomoo-famooly/angelmoo/

Seems to have a lot of sugar in it ?
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Love these, but find them pretty expensive for an individual dessert, and it is true, the sugar is very high. But in terms of calories, they are a darn site better than getting through a tub of ben and jerry's or a bar of chocolate.