My NSVs

nuke0409
nuke0409 Posts: 31 Member
I have not been trying to lose the fat in my body and I have been working out everyday since the past two months. I thought it is time I shared my NSVs :)

1. I am no longer a size M/L but more of a S/M and sometimes XS :)
2. Shirts look pretty different on me now than what they were few months ago. They sit so well and I feel so good about myself!
3. My body fat percentage (which I finally figured that I should be measuring at the same time of the day every time to avoid inaccurate measurements) has come from 28.6% to 24%
4. I can run for 40 mins straight without any breaks/stops.

My terrible reality:

1. My waistline around the button still measures 33 inches...sigh! But, I am going to start on 30DS next week, so hopefully, i come back here and share more NSVs later!

Overall, happy and so motivated! I have PCOS and next week, I have an appointment with my gynaec. Fingers crossed!

Replies

• nuke0409
    bumpity bump folks! no cheers ?
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Those are great NSv's. You are doing great. It is also great that you are able to see the results and it keeps you motivated.
  • nuke0409
    Gosh..just realized that I had a typo in my post... In the first line, I meant to type "I have been trying to lose the fat in my body..." :)
  • nuke0409
    Those are great NSv's. You are doing great. It is also great that you are able to see the results and it keeps you motivated.

Thanks!
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    those are great nsvs. I love when my existing wardrobe fits better. I can really see the progress then. Keep up the great work.
  • Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    Good job Nuke!!!

I think that the NSV's are VERY important!!

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!