Polar F11 Pink Fizz Women's HRM...

Options
Nessc
Nessc Posts: 137 Member
Do any of you have this HRM in particular? How accurate is it? Is the watch bulky? Is it difficult to set up? Any answers to the above questions and any suggestions would be appreciated. I had a Reebok HRM (cheap and not worth the money) :grumble: and the thing has torn up :explode: (it only lasted four or five months) I really miss not having an HRM when I work out because it's hard to know how many calories I've burned. :huh: I'm going to purchase a new one but before I buy I would like to know what others who have used it think about it. Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• twilight1542
    twilight1542 Posts: 403
    Options
    I recently purchased a Polar F6 and soo far I love it..
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    I have a polar F6... love it. Super easy to use and comfortable too. I don't even notice the chest strap
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    Polar HRMs are the best on the market in my opinion. I have their cheapest model and even now, a year later, it works like it did the day I got it.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I have that exact model. It's even pink. . .it's sort of a salmon-y pink.

the watch is big-ish, I'm not going to lie to you. But, the display is easy to read and it doesn't feel uncomfortable. Also, it was very easy to set up. There are some online features I don't use. . .but all the files are easy to navigate through on the watch.

Also, the chest strap that comes with it is flexible and comfortable.

I :heart: mine.
  • Nessc
    Options
    I have that exact model. It's even pink. . .it's sort of a salmon-y pink.

the watch is big-ish, I'm not going to lie to you. But, the display is easy to read and it doesn't feel uncomfortable. Also, it was very easy to set up. There are some online features I don't use. . .but all the files are easy to navigate through on the watch.

Also, the chest strap that comes with it is flexible and comfortable.

I :heart: mine.

Thanks for the info...I was really hoping that someone would have the F11 model. As long as it is easy to use and not too bulky feeling on the wrist, then I'm probably going to order this one. I know it is a more expensive model but after the last one, I'm willing to risk it.
  • Nessc
    Options
    Polar HRMs are the best on the market in my opinion. I have their cheapest model and even now, a year later, it works like it did the day I got it.

Knowing that you have had yours for a year and it's still working gets a big A+ in my book. Thanks! :flowerforyou: