losing weight at 60

Options
I have always been an active person but liked to eat, especially sweets. I am currently about 10-15 pounds overweight but continue to exercise almost daily. My activities include ballet and tap dance, walking, cyga, bike riding and cross country skiing. I am also an avid hiker and like to camp with my husband. Anyway, I have recently changed my eating habits to inlude more fruits and vegetables, less meat and bread and trying to limit myself to one sweet thing a day. I don' t drink soda but do like to have a daily glass of wine or beer. I am seriously trying to lose weight to lower my chloresterol ( I take a very low dose of crestor twice a week) and combat high blood presssure which I have had since menopause. ( again just taking a small dose of meds each day but wishing I would not have to). Despite doing these things It is very hard for me to lose weight. It seems like my body is just set at 158 - I do have a trimmer waistline and less stomach fat but the weight is just not coming off. Wonder if any other 60 somethings are facing the same challenge.