Feeling Really Down

Options
2»

Replies

• curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it's time to DO YOU!! :) Cheer up, head up, and get back into the swing of things. Make yourself feel better, then you can show him and the other guys what their missing out on!
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    You are super beautiful and one day when your heart is ready, you'll find the right guy! Right now, you just need to grieve and move through the steps of loss until your ready to get back into the swing of things. Maybe a intense workout for some feel good endorphins to help you feel better?:flowerforyou:
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Just remember, guys suck. They aren't worth the time or effort. Sitting in bed over some guy? Come on, please! Since when are they worth fretting over?

The guy may have been the best thing going for you, a true mistake letting him get away. But you know you, so-freaking-what? Life is too short and you have goals.

Your family and friends will comfort you and treat you like a fragile little pink kitten, shivering in the cold. But is that really you? Are you not the strong one who can't deal with life roadblocks and move on?

Start with something easy, get up and go for a short walk. Clear your mind, reevaluate your goals then make the decision to go for it or crawl back into bed...

I know, it is easy for me to say this. I didn't just break up with some chump and things for the most part are going quite well for me, thankyouverymuch. But remember, I am a guy, what the hell do I know?
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You are going to laugh and feel cheesy but there is a book that you can get that helped me a while ago when I went through a tough breakup. It is by the same guy who did He's just not that in to you. It is called "It's called a breakup because it is broken." Just try it, if nothing else it will make you laugh a little hopefully.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    read 50 shades. that will get your mind off it
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    read 50 shades. that will get your mind off it

Is this fanfic?
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    I want to say thank you for all of your kind words. I am in tears something that I havent done yet through this process because I have slept all day long, or just had music playing or was at work. I can not talk to my friends because they say the normal "he wasnt good enough for you or vice versa or we never liked him anyway" so I dont have that person in front of me to say its okay Tish...cry get it all out, scream do what you have to. Today while I do not know any of you personally, I feel a close connection because I am finally shedding the tears that I have been holding back. Thank you all sooooooo sooooo sooooo much for even reading and responding to my post. :wink: :smile:

We'll all connected in this feeling, that is for sure. Feel free to PM me anytime if you need someone to talk to.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Better to break up now than divorce later no?

Hang in there!
  • irishcanadianwoman
    Options
    What I needed to hear was, "I know that you're hurting. Exercising is a way to express your feelings in a physical way and it's physically (chemically) impossible to not feel better afterwards." That would've done the trick for me.

So. If you wanna get on track and make a difference in your life, do it for the right reasons. Do it because you deserve to be the best you possible. Do it because you love yourself. Do it because you're important. Don't do it for anyone else.

Exactly! Have a pity party (I sure have had a few!!!) then get back on track.
    Your pics show amazing changes. You can do this.
    We are supporting you. Just look at all of these comments.
    Best wishes.