tanorexic mom doll

Lift_This_
Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
what does everyone think of the tanorexic mom doll they want to come out with? i find it amusing they want kind of mock this woman know for wanting to be orange.

I feel bad that she likes being orange. I am extremely fair skinned and lay on the sunblock but still get lobster red. I am not very happy at that color, so i don't see how she can be happy at a nice shade of orange. I feel for her daughter as well...I hope she never wants to look like her mother.

what are your thoughts on this issue? feel free to discuss.

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    IM SAVING MY MONEY AND BUYING AN E.T. DOLL INSTEAD LOLOL GET IT? LOOKS JUST LIKE HER! LOLLOLOLZ
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    I go outside every once in a while in the spring, summer and fall, but you only need about 15-20 min. of sun a day to get some color.... any more than that, and you are taking a risk. I got burned this last weekend and am currently paying the price... was without my shirt for 45 min to an hour! Very surprised it happened... of course I had no sunscreen
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    tanorexic mom can spend eternity in the furnace, LOL
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    LOL HAVING SEX WITH TANOREXIC MOM WOULD BE LIKE HAVING SEX WITH A LEATHER SOFA LOLOLOLOL
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    LOL HAVING SEX WITH TANOREXIC MOM WOULD BE LIKE HAVING SEX WITH A LEATHER SOFA LOLOLOLOL

Actually the sofa would probably have a softer feel than her skin. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lift_This_

Actually the sofa would probably have a softer feel than her skin. :laugh: :laugh:

and the sofa can be fixed after years of use...can't say the same for the tanorexic mom.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    I think that woman is a good advertisement for pale skin. I thought she was 60! Not just her skin but her body looks older than her apparent age. A doll? Can't they just dip a normal doll in creosote?
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 896 Member
    First I hear of it, but I guess it'd the ugly equivalent of barbie and probably attainable...
  • Lift_This_
    I think that woman is a good advertisement for pale skin. I thought she was 60! Not just her skin but her body looks older than her apparent age. A doll? Can't they just dip a normal doll in creosote?

the doll makers probably thought that....

...when I saw the story on the news the doll they showed had a pumpkin orange face and the body was regular skin tone.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    they actually share the tanorexic doll with the sara palin body. really whose going to buy that doll.
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    She's not orange. Orange is what you get from fake tanning, e.g. Jersey Shore and John Boehner. Excess real tanning makes you brown and leathery, which is what that woman is.
  • Lift_This_
    She's not orange. Orange is what you get from fake tanning, e.g. Jersey Shore and John Boehner. Excess real tanning makes you brown and leathery, which is what that woman is.

Either way why is she proud that she looks that way?
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member

Either way why is she proud that she looks that way?

Different Strokes for Different Folks..
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member

You turn orange from the bronzers in the tanning lotion. If you don't use bronzer, you won't turn orange, even from "fake" tanning.

**She still looks AWFUL, btw.
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    I think it's a shame people are making fun of her this way. Yes, it's unusual, but I bet she has a serious body image issue. Making fun of that is never funny, acceptable, or right.

just my opinion.
  • Lift_This_
    I think it's a shame people are making fun of her this way. Yes, it's unusual, but I bet she has a serious body image issue. Making fun of that is never funny, acceptable, or right.

just my opinion.

we aren't poking fun at her, just the fact that she feels the need to tan like she does...and it was more about her taking her dughter to a tanning salon and trying to deny it.
  • Carri1
    Carri1 Posts: 82 Member

just my opinion

I agree...it's sad to make fun of someone with distorted body image. The news media must be bored because that's what they have to focus on? I bet Fox News was first in line....distorting the news one story at a time.

Just my opinion too! Lighten up!