What do you find sexy...

Options
124»

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Nice personality, intelligent, positive attitude is really sexy to me....and a very nice smile...possibly with nice facial hair :)

and in me...Nothing sexy, but my collarbones are looking pretty nice...and my arms too
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ The way he looks at me ... no words ... just the look in his eyes ... soooooo sexy ! Makes my heart melt every time ! ~

Sigh ... :blushing:
  • nixrun
    nixrun Posts: 44
    Options
    Intelligence

this
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Me? I've been told I have bedroom eyes... and also been told I have a sexy voice... I think it's more my attitude. ;)

Men? I don't know that I think about one quality on men in general and think "Oh, I want a guy with ...blah blah blah"... Rather, I look at each individual. Some men are just sexy. Maybe it's a bald head and goattee. Maybe it's black hair and blue eyes. Maybe it's their boyish grin. Maybe it's their voice. Maybe it's their strong arms and broad shoulders and chest. Maybe it's their attitude and personality.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    ~ The way he looks at me ... no words ... just the look in his eyes ... soooooo sexy ! Makes my heart melt every time ! ~

Sigh ... :blushing:

yeah... *THAT* look...
  • snix1024
    snix1024 Posts: 81
    Options
    a nice smile, followed by soft kissable lips...
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    intellegence, the ability to make me laugh, pretty eyes and a great smile
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    In Men: Intelligence, Confidence, Humor, Calves, Eyes, *kitten*, Lips

In Me: My Naughty Personality, Lips, and My Curves

9821387.png
  • hthrld
    hthrld Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Me? I've been told I have bedroom eyes... and also been told I have a sexy voice... I think it's more my attitude. ;)

Men? I don't know that I think about one quality on men in general and think "Oh, I want a guy with ...blah blah blah"... Rather, I look at each individual. Some men are just sexy. Maybe it's a bald head and goattee. Maybe it's black hair and blue eyes. Maybe it's their boyish grin. Maybe it's their voice. Maybe it's their strong arms and broad shoulders and chest. Maybe it's their attitude and personality.

Good answer!!
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Funny without trying hard to be funny.

Tattoos are hella sexy to me

Nice eyes

Witty good natured sarcasm
  • PhenomeNae
    PhenomeNae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    In guys: a little bit of a nerdy side, or a lot of a nerdy side. WoW nerds are so sweet :] And a sense of humor. You can look goofy as heck to most people but I'll be head over heels (hence my current of almost 2 yrs)

In me: the confidence that I am gaining and my shoulders

Oh GOSH I love nerds! Give me a man with a brain any day of the week!
  • PhenomeNae
    PhenomeNae Posts: 130 Member
    Options

I really love a nice pair of calves. Totally hot to me for some reason.

Well, thank God there's another one out there! My husband completely refused to believe how sexy I find his!

LOVE calves. Love them.

I LOVE nice legs, period... even on a woman. I'll look and admire on male or female!
  • angieglyn
    angieglyn Posts: 23
    Options
    In myself would be me being a "real person". what you see is what you get, no pretending, and I guess people have said my eyes. In men I love the happy trail hairline and pumped up arms, but not too big.
  • hthrld
    hthrld Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    In myself would be me being a "real person". what you see is what you get, no pretending, and I guess people have said my eyes. In men I love the happy trail hairline and pumped up arms, but not too big.

Love the happy trail. And the V!