Yay for me!!!

Options
Nessc
Nessc Posts: 137 Member
First of all, the battery on my cordless telephone downstairs went dead so I put it on the charger. As soon as I did my phone rang, so I ran upstairs to get the phone in my bedroom. After running upstairs and grabbing the phone, I noticed that I wasn't out of breath nor was I breathing hard. It felt GOOD!!! :happy: Before I lost the weight, I couldn't walk upstairs without breathing hard...:noway: Running upstairs and still being able to answer the phone, that's one giant step for me!!! :love: :happy:

Replies

• Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! It's all the little differences that add up!!:flowerforyou:
  • FitFan
    FitFan Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations!! You should be very proud - isn't it amazing how those little things are such a big deal!? Way to go! Keep it up!
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Woot! Gratz!

That is really great. Keep up your hard work and you'll be able to talk on the phone while you run up the stairs soon enough.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Good for you!!! I had a moment like that a year or so ago when I went to a local AHL hockey game with a friend. Our seats were near the glass and at the end of the 1st period, we walked up the stairs to the concession area and I noticed it when we reached the top. We weren't out of breath!! She and I had both been exercising and we were quite proud of ourselves. :happy:

P.S. My weight loss ticker does not reflect the 30 lbs I lost before joining MFP. I had only lost a few of those 30 when that happened...

exercise.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!