NSV Wedding Dress!! PICS

I got married 6 years ago and have since had twins who are now 4. Like a lot of moms I put myself and my needs last on the list. But in January I decided it was time to put me back on the list!

The other day I ran to my moms house to get some things and decided to try on my wedding gown. Last year I couldnt fit into it! Well this year take a look its to big! I could pull a bunch of fabric in the back to show how it should fit! YES!!!!!

This is without gathering the fabric in the back:

wedding1.jpg

Here it is after I pulled the fabric (hope you can tell):
wedding2.jpg

wedding3.jpg

Still some weight left to lose but it is coming off! YES so proud of me!!

Sonya

Replies

• jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Whoop whoop that is great!!! Good job realizing you need to take care of you!

Keep it up!!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Yay! Pretty dress too - you look great! My wedding dress is about 3 sizes too big!
  • mfernando6
    mfernando6 Posts: 60
    yayyy congrats
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    wow, the dress actually looks huge on you!!! I do agree though that it is a beautiful dress. I'm sure you made a beautiful bride. I am so proud of you.<hugs>
  • Sevio
    Sevio Posts: 181 Member
    Mine is too big for me too from 5 years ago. It's a great feeling isn't it!!! You are looking fabulous by the way. Keep up the amazing work! And so glad to have you as a friend on here!!! It's great motivation
  • wow, the dress actually looks huge on you!!! I do agree though that it is a beautiful dress. I'm sure you made a beautiful bride. I am so proud of you.<hugs>
    Your always so sweet! Thank you!
  • Mine is too big for me too from 5 years ago. It's a great feeling isn't it!!! You are looking fabulous by the way. Keep up the amazing work! And so glad to have you as a friend on here!!! It's great motivation
    Way to go!! I am glad to be your friend here to! Couldnt do it without your positive words! HUGS
  • Yay! Pretty dress too - you look great! My wedding dress is about 3 sizes too big!

Wow 3 sizes you are doing amazing!
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    excellent job!
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Great job...I especially like the bar bells under the mirror:wink:
  • Awesome .. Keep it up.
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Love it!!!!! Great job!!!!!
  • dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Awesome work!
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Of course we can see a difference!

Congrats on your progress so far! :drinker:

The dress is beautiful, too.
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Congrats on your loss. You will need to take another picture when you reach your goal.
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    You are gorgeous! Congrats on all of the success you've experienced!
  • WooHoo! Fist Pump!
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Really well done! DEFINITELY can see a difference! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the final goal pics:flowerforyou:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Great job! Congrats!
  • Great job...I especially like the bar bells under the mirror:wink:

HAHA This is my moms house! We are losing weight together! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!