So excited to be a part of this

Options
paulkj
paulkj Posts: 163 Member
Hello all:

I am Jennifer.

I found this site on another site that I frequent, I signed up and have been using the tools on a daily basis. I love this site and have recommended it to a couple of friends trying to lose weight. I don't have much to lose (something like 2 pounds) but I have been dieting and exercising before I found this site.

This site has been so useful and has really motivated me to do my best. Before this site, I was eating low calories but only doing 20 minutes of exercise. But for some reason, logging in the exercise makes me want to do it more.

Reading the message boards also lets me know that I am not alone in this struggle and not the only one who plateaus! Well, because of this site and the members helpful hints I have been able to break my plateau and will reach my first goal by next week. The ultimate goal in about another month.

Thanks to all and good luck with all of your weight loss.

We can do this!

Replies

• AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thats great Jennifer, welcome to mfp:wink:
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thats great Jennifer, welcome to mfp:wink:

Thanks!
  • sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome to mfp!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: