Need Advice

Options
Hi guys,

I have been on here since late Nov 2011 early Dec 211 and i started at 79.9kilos and now weigh 65.9kilos so roughly 14kilos i have lost. I seem to have lost alot from my legs and Bum but i really need to get my arms skinnier.. Now i know you can spot excersise but
is there anything anyone can suggest? I do a mix of cardio and weight training as well as circuit so i feel like im excersising right,

Help?

Thanks

Replies

• Cruzeleny
    Cruzeleny Posts: 21
    Options
    Hello Lilly..

I think that what you´d need to check is how you are eating.. by looking at your Diary I see that you pretty much eat the same things every day and also adding quick calories.. when you do that you have the risk of not measuring fat & sugar which are things we need to be carefull to lose weight as well as a hight protein intake. A weightloss program is 70% good and right eating and 30% exercise.

However to tone up your arms I think 40 mins cardio and some weightlifting will totally help.

Goog luck!
  • lillybug11
    lillybug11 Posts: 50
    Options
    Thanks sweet,

I usually add quick Cals as its easier than adding my recipes in.. I weight all my meals to be exact.. i use Kitchen scales to do this, Main reasons why its hard to add into her as i mostly use the phone app and as it is american its cals are not excat so i add everything up myself.

Thanks
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are doing well so far - I think all you can do is keep going with those good habits and see how your body responds over time. Lifting weights is good for building up muscle which gives you a nice look as the fat reduces... but you're already doing that.
    I don't see how the particular kinds of foods that you eat will have any influence over your body shape - as your body fat reduces, you'll lose that fat, but it's going to come off according to your genetic predispositions, not because you ate rice vs chicken.

I use the recipe section on MFP a lot - once you have a recipe in the phone app you can edit it, so it gets much quicker and is really handy for adding more accurate info. You'll also find that many many items from other countries (not just US) are in the database - it's not just an americal database, it's world wide. I find most Aussie foods are already there and when I find something that isn't there, I add it.