Don't you hate when... (Pear shaped women)

Options
kesteele
kesteele Posts: 127
You are pear shaped and have the thunder thighs....or rather Large thighs that rub together when you walk....and wear out your jeans because they rub together....I've worn out two pairs of jeans in the last 2 weeks (granted I got them around the same time) but it's all because of the rubbing together deteriorating the fabric. UGH I HATE IT!!!!!!

Can't wait to lose these thighs!

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Happens to me too and I have pretty slim legs! If I wear skirts I chafe so bad!!
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Hate that feeling and the feeling that my shorts are riding up in the center even when they are longer. Had that problem today just walking to the store, constantly pulling my pant legs down.
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    Stupid thunder thighs!
  • royalty_mind_1me
    royalty_mind_1me Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I love my thighs just wish I could tone them more...but hey I feel ya pain..I too have thunder thighs and I just embrace them as much as possible :bigsmile:

12146223.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • courtxoney
    courtxoney Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i'm an hour glass shape ... but i have the same problem.
    and it always seems to happen to my favorite pair too.
  • medstudenterm
    Options
    Yep feel ya there I dont know what type of thighs i need to have to not wear out jeans or chaffee b/c 50 lbs ago in HS i still had that problem :(
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I hate that! And I always get holes in my favorite pairs of jeans, which are usually so hard to find!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    You can have the inner thigh part of your favorite jeans reinforced, and even patched when they tear (completely unnoticeable) Should cost about $10 at your local dry cleaner

(my mom's a tailor)
  • him1025
    him1025 Posts: 44
    Options
    i hate that!! and i hate the gape around the waist you get when you bend down to! for me i have the combination of tiny waist birthing hips and thunder thighs on top of being short! and get this my younger brother is tall and built not a ounce of fluff on him i feel so jipped lol i ahve found l.e.i jeans from walmart are fairly cheap and seem to last the longest for me
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Ok, I MAY have a solution. This used to happen to me ALL the time - then I stopped buying GAP jeans. Hasn't happened since! Oh, that was until I bought a pair of GAP cords last year… wore out in less than a year.

For me, Silvers are a great fit, and they dont wear out.
  • kesteele
    Options
    Yay everyone!!! :)

I buy Maurices jeans they last about a year. I can't find others to fit because maurices has the plus size section that does have the extra fabric in the thighs for people like us, I do take them to a tailor after they tear....gotta do that today. it's just annoying.
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Maurices brand jeans pil up between my legs, sooo gross.

I am saving up for a pair of Silvers, I have heard they are great.

I no longer wear skirts, because of this reason. LOL
  • kesteele
    Options
    I had one pair of silver capris....worst brand in my opinion they not only wore out in the thighs the holes that were already there tore completely into one big gaping hole when worn once.