Losing faith.

Options
It's hard to find time to work out. I eat pretty healthy throughout the day but excersise is
another thing. I get up and go to work at 6 am and I get home at 11pm. I'm a part time empolyee
for an alcohol monitoring company ( SCRAM ) and I'm a med student at Apollo college. On weekend and my 1 day off a week I really try to dedicate myself but so far I've gained two pounds.

Replies

• AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Life is hard sometime, I sympathise with you! But you can't give up, I think you are being to hard on your self, sometimes you just can't do everything. Give your self a break and schedule exercise in when you can, it may not be as often as you like but thenyou have to realise you are doing the best you can. Keep monitoring your food though, can you imagine doing everything you are doing without the energy you atre getting from good healthy food? it would be so much harder! My suggestion is to schedule exercise when you can and be diligent with your food, water and sleep! and stop being so hard on yourself, you are doing great! Life won't always be so busy!
  • ColinQ
    ColinQ Posts: 76
    Options
    Try building exercise into your daily routine, like walking up stairs, at lunch time go for a brisk walk. I know you get in late but try 15 minutes before you go to bed. I find it helps me relax.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Sometime it is tough to find time for everything. I bought a series of DVD's recently called 10minutes to fit. They are short 10 minute workouts that you can string together or do individually. You could get up a little earlier and do it before you start in the morning and it will increase your metabolism for the rest of the day.

Good Luck. Don't give up though.
  • Bansick
    Bansick Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks you guys are great. Thanks for all the good ideas and tips. I work in a 4 story building so I can definitly run up and down some stairs on my break. : ) Its just frustrating sometimes since my legs and arms are skinny but my belly and love handles are trying to bust out and get some sun. Lots of people ask me when I'm due.:sad:
  • ColinQ
    ColinQ Posts: 76
    Options
    we have 4 flights of stairs to our office and I never use the lift, you don't need to run just walk with some effort put into it, and as you do it think about it as an exercise in works time, that always makes me feel better about it. If I get 5 minutes I do a few side stretches while sat at my desk.:smile:
  • Bansick
    Bansick Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you guys for everything. I found out why I'm not losing any weight and why im gaining. I'm
    7 weeks pregnant. I'm so excited.
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Thank you guys for everything. I found out why I'm not losing any weight and why im gaining. I'm
    7 weeks pregnant. I'm so excited.

Congrats!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: Now when people ask you when you're due, you can actually tell them!:laugh: