Another newbie here...

Options
I'm so excited to meet some new people here and getting started with this new tool (mfp)!

I am a new mom who tips the scales at 238, definitly the highest I've been. My goal weight right now is 150, since I can't remember the last time I weighed less than that. I've been overweight my whole adult life. No excuses anymore! I have a new son that needs a healthy mom!

If you have any tips to using the site, I'd love to hear it. It's a little overwhelming right now.

Thanks everyone!

Replies

• sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome!

Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • HealthyMom4MyKids
    Options
    Welcome Amanda. I am new also and I am sure this site will provide excellent tools and motivation.

Good luck!!

Kim
  • Road2Hotness
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll love this site. There are lots of motivational and inspirational people here that can help you when you're feeling down. Always check back from time time to let us know how you are doing. Good luck to you in this amazing transformational journey.