High calorie, low protien to zero protein, portable foods?

Options
Hi - I need some suggestions on lunch/ breakfast foods that I can carry to work with me with little or no protein but a decent amount of calories.
I am consitently below my calorie count for the day according to the log, but I am always over the protein count by 3-15 points.
Any advice/suggestions would be great...
TYIA:smile:

Replies

• codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    you won't be very fulfilled or full if you eat a breakfast with no protein. I always go over protein, but stay within my calories and I still lose weight, I wouldn't worry so much about the protein if I were you.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about being over on protein...

all fruits are a great choice....
    popcorn
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about the protein too much either. I go over most days and I'm losing weight too. Lean protein is good for you, especially when you're working out and building muscle.
  • jennyinheaven
    jennyinheaven Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    thanks, I am working out so I feel better now, I was struggling to figure it out...
    :happy:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    the right type of protien is good for u...and i think most people on MFP goes over the protien allotted a day....MFP has it kind of low....but a salad is a good lunch ....add like an ounce of cheese on top...or anytype of fruit is good....

230130.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary