Easy Low Carb/Low Calorie Mini Cheesecakes

codykitty
codykitty Posts: 729
edited September 19 in Recipes
2 8oz packages of cream cheese room temp (reduced fat cream cheese makes the texture strange, so use the regular cream cheese.)
1/2 or 3/4 cup of splenda, depending on how sweet you want it.
2 eggs
1 tsp pure vanilla extract

preheat oven to 325.

Beat ccheese and splenda in a bowl, when creamy add eggs and vanilla until smooth.

Prepare a paper lined muffin tin, spoon the mixture evenly into each cup, bake for 20-25 mins. Let cakes cool. Top with fresh fruits or sugar free preserves!

yummm! it's so good!

Calories 207
Fat 14
Carbs 13
(nutrition only based on cheesecake, no topping.

Replies

• AmyT88
    AmyT88 Posts: 239
    Sounds good. I'll have to try it sometime. Thanks for sharing!
  • codykitty
    seriously, had to bump for you guys! These things are AMAZING!!!!
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    bump
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    I make these all the time because they are easily portable and I eat them for breakfast on occasion when I can't have my sausage and eggs.
  • codykitty
    me too!!! I'm obsessed with them!
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Can you make these with regular sugar too? How much would you use? I don't have splenda. Sounds sooooo good! :smile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    sounds amazing. I'll have to try it. My bf LOVES cheese cake and is trying, and doing a pretty horrible job of :laugh: , watching what he eats. This may help.
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    bump...bump
  • codykitty
    Can you make these with regular sugar too? How much would you use? I don't have splenda. Sounds sooooo good! :smile:

yes regular sugar is the same amount as splena, but you have to figure it out b/c there are more calories and carbs!
  • sounds bump-a-licious!
  • Could you make these in a sheet cake pan and make them bars instead of cups? I have a party at work and would love to take these. I could top them with sugar free cool whip and fruit..... Just wondering if I would have to double them and how long to bake?
  • codykitty
    Could you make these in a sheet cake pan and make them bars instead of cups? I have a party at work and would love to take these. I could top them with sugar free cool whip and fruit..... Just wondering if I would have to double them and how long to bake?

I have only made them in the muffin tins w/ cupcake liners, I have no idea about the sheet pan. I do however think they would be PERFECT for a work party!!!!! everyone who tried them cannot believe they are not horrible for you!

you can top them w/ whatever you want, but the whipped cream is not recommended, they are SO RICH, just do fresh fruit, strawberries, kiwi etc...I prefer a 1/2-1 tbs of st dalfour red respberry preserves!!! it is sugar free of course!
This discussion has been closed.