Well, 1/4 of the way there. PIC.

hailzp
hailzp Posts: 903 Member
Hey everyone. It has taken me a while to lose this 20lb so I am rather proud of it. My issue is consistency but I have had a turn around with the book 'Becks diet solution', it is not about 'diets' but about how to stick to whatever you are doing. I highly recommend it for people who struggle with dedication, sabotaging thoughts and consistency. This book plus MFP will be my tool to lose the remaining weight, and I am finally starting to see some results. Thanks all my MFP friends you are great.

Comparison-2.jpg

I know people tend to post before and after photos but I need a little boost, and to draw a line underneath this 20lbs to carry on and lose the next 20.

Stats: 6ft. SW: 275+ lbs (the first photo is about 275lb and second photo is 255lb

Replies

• hailzp
    How do I resize it? DONE IT!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,605 Member
    wow! what a big difference. you look great!
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Good job! I can definitely see a difference. I am also tall like you, I am 5'11'' and my start weight was 283. I have lost 15.4 pounds so far but can not wait to lose my first 20...
  • hailzp
  • JD830278
    JD830278 Posts: 84 Member
    you look so much firmer and toned! What exercise did you do?

Btw love your ticker, it made me smile (apart from the weight loss which is fab too!)
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Great job!! BIG difference!
  • hailzp
    you look so much firmer and toned! What exercise did you do?

Btw love your ticker, it made me smile (apart from the weight loss which is fab too!)
    i am doing fast walking, weight lifting, pilates and circuits of my own making. :) exercise is another thing that needs me to be more consistent.
  • JD830278
    JD830278 Posts: 84 Member
    well it certainly looks like its working for you :)
  • DangerMouse7
    DangerMouse7 Posts: 57 Member
    That's an awesome change Hayley, very noticeable!! :-)
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,247 Member
    Can easily see the difference. WTG Hayley!!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Look at your progress! I love progress photos, they are what keeps me going when I don't think I've gotten anywhere :)

I wish I had SW photos... :/
  • WeeFlower
    WeeFlower Posts: 18 Member
    Wow you can see 20ibs loss it sure is a body shape change for sure. Well Done!!!:wink:
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 926 Member
    very nice job on your progress! definitely making a difference in yourself, it is inspirational, thank you for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • hailzp
    Thanks guys :) Yay me. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!