smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Chrissy this is soooo cool having all these people post with us:laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Chrissy this is soooo cool having all these people post with us:laugh:

I know I am loving them all!!!:love:
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    i drink coffee in the morning and a diet coke for lunch, but, since I hardly ever feel thirsty, I just don't get the water in that I need during the day. I know it sounds gross, but sometimes when I go pee at the end of the day it's real dark brown and I know it is because I'm dehydrated. I want to satrt giving my kidneys some LURVE!
  • LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member
    Okay, I just have to get this in before a new day starts. Today, I did very well. I ate within my limits. Jog/walk for 1 hour 50 minutes, burn over 450 minutes. Two days on track and 1 day out of 59 done.
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Good Wednesday morning to you all!!

Ok, so the delio is that yesterday, I went to the gym after work, rode the bike for 40 minutes, then spend 20 mins on the free weight area, working triceps. Ran home, prepped a salad and stored it for later, jumped in my car and raced back to work where I met up with a coworker (doctor) who is doing track workouts with a whole buch of teenagers who are overweight. We split up into teams which lined up in a row, started walking and passing a beach ball overhead. when the last one got the ball, he/she had to speed walk to the front of the line and start over. We had most of the kids (and many of their parents) stick with it for a full mile (this is a great accomplishment for many of these kids!). I jogged around the track an extra half mile, handing out water. Yay cardio Tuesdays!

This morning (3am), I got up and walked my dog for 2 miles. No jogging, which is a goal... my hips were feeling wobly this morning after the biking and jogging yesterday~ I will hit the gym after work again for 45 mins of cardio and 20 mins of weights (hamstrings).

Good luck in your goals today!

Ileana
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    So I did my P90X Plyo and Ab Ripper yesteray morning and then was supposed to do 5K walk with my sister-in-law last night, it turned into a 10K!!! It felt great and then it felt even better when I stepped on the scale this morning and I am now down 10 pounds since starting MFP 6 weeks ago!! 45 pounds down and 34 to go!!!
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Good morning all! :drinker:

My goals for this challenge is to refocus on working out 5-6 days a week (I've been slacking big time since the summer came). Stop snacking so much and get up earlier to go to the gym and get it out of the way in the morning so I have the rest of the day to do whatever is needed. I would like to be out of the 170's by 9/4.

:glasses: C/W: 178.4

We can make this happen so let's stay strong, positive and focused for each other! :drinker: Have a wonderful day....:flowerforyou:

......Off to the gym now.....
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Good Morning Everyone - we will have a new post for today it will be The Final Meltdown 7.8.09 - we start a new one every morning - be right back with a link.....
  • csanchez39
    csanchez39 Posts: 52 Member
    Goodmorning,

My goal is to loose 9lbs by 9/4/2009 and drink 8 cups of water everyday. I need to continue and stay motivated!

We can do this! :wink:

SW 183lbs CW 169LBS GW 160lbs 9/4/2009

Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.