MFP to take 10 years off me ?

Options
theoldem
theoldem Posts: 5 Member
Hi,

I am 3 weeks into using MFP, i am really hoping it will help keep motivated to reach my goal of getting below 72kg.

I have found some of my old records i had when i used to exercise fairly regualrly and from these i can see i briefly weighed 73kg in July 2002,but most of the time since then i have been over 80kg.

In the past i have never tried to change my food intake to loose weight, just increased the amount of exercise i have done.

Any tips or new friends that can help me to maintain my early success would be much appreciated.

Andy

Replies

• Generalle
    Generalle Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, am riding a wave of enthusiasm at the moment, so am happy to share!
  • penmosha
    penmosha Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    just keep logging your food and be realisitc about what you eat (and drink). Measure your portions until you get used to it ( invest in measuring cups if you dont have any as so many portions here are 'cups'), also measure your portions when you are used to it as you'll be surprised how much, or little, you eat.
    Mix up your excercise - your body gets used to routines!
    Don't beat yourself up if you screw up. We all do, in my case, over and over again.
    Your MFP friends will be your best support - they don't go away!!
    Enjoy the journey. Feel free to add
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    Hey,

feel free to add me. I have the same problem here. Maybe I need to get rid of 11 years or more. Now having 88 kg and would like to have a 7x....