Taebo has anyone done it?

Options
megg0616
megg0616 Posts: 59 Member
I have a few of Billy Blanks taebo dvds. Has anyone done them and what was your results? While my scale is not moving much I have noticed my stomach and love handels getting smaller and muscles becoming toned.

Replies

• robinskv
    robinskv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I had great luck with it. I loaned it to my sister and can't get it back. Boo!
  • megg0616
    Options
    He has so many of them now. There are some I like better than others.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I just had my taebo session 30 mins ago & I can say that the workout is a killer calorie burn, not to mention that it helps eases out temper because of the boxing & kicking moves. I can do it even better when I'm angry since all those punches makes me imagine my ex-bf as the punching bag :laugh:
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have the bootcamp series. I had GREAT results with them a few years ago. Lost about 60 pounds! However, I'm back here now as I couldn't put the food down!
  • carebear9703
    carebear9703 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Which ones do you guys recommend? There are a lot of them being sold used online for cheap.
  • megg0616
    Options
    I use the ripped extreme it is 30 MIN of cardio and 30 MIN of cardio light weights. It has made a huge difference in how I look. He does have a dvd that's has 8 workouts in it they are all 10 MIN a piece. I would recommend that first so you can see what you like then buy the full dvd in that type of work out.:bigsmile: