Biggest loser challenge (week #2)

Options
Hello, I hope it's ok that I started the thread. I had my W.I yesterday & I am down 2.6 ! I am finally out of the plateau that I have been in for sooo long.
I am so excited to keep on track this week & see what I can do at the scales next week. I feel so happy that I am at a weight that I havn't seen since 1991, it feels so good.

I hope everyone has a great week !

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!!! WOW you've done soooo great! I haven't hit a plateau yet...still trying to get the pesky pounds off lol......but you're doing wonderful! keep it up!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • msilmon
    msilmon Posts: 8
    Options
    That is awesome! :happy: You are doing great! I hope some of your motivation would rub off on me!! I have been struggling with this weight thing for quite some time now! Hopefully this time will be different!! :flowerforyou:
  • iwant2clessofme
    Options
    Thank you so much guys :heart: Just try to remember that it doesn't have to come off quickly, it didn't come on quickly so have so patience, and don't give up. If you fall off track get back on it's ok & it's normal. I think that is why I have been so successful this time around.

I look forward to continuing this challenge with you guys.