Looking for more support

Options
Bravyn
Bravyn Posts: 57 Member
Good morning,

I've been using this site for almost 2 months, and I must say I love it! I would love some extra support though, so feel free to add me.

Replies

• DoozerDMB
    DoozerDMB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    It's a great site with awesome people :) Sending you a request.
  • NemoDog
    NemoDog Posts: 61
    Options
    You know you always got my support...you're doing great!!!
  • auntmims
    auntmims Posts: 11
    Options
    I've been depressed/in a 'woe is me' funk since October and need some help from friends to get back into the rhythm/routine of eating better and exercising on a regular basis. Was in great shape before my October downfall but have gained about 12 pounds since then. Am an early bird - so I'm online about 5-6am EST.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    here to give / receive motivation and support .send request.
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Sending you request now. I've also been here a bit over 2 months ... can always use and provide some support.
  • novalh42
    novalh42 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request! :happy:
  • BigMike915
    BigMike915 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Request Sent
  • auntmims
    Options
    Good morning!! Back again, and hoping to stick with it this time. Just getting over foot surgery, added a few pounds (15-20 is not a few but...) and hoping to have someone to chat with while trying to stick to food and exercise journaling.

Hoping to get drs' ok to start stationary rowing and/or biking tomorrow. Until then, just trying to walk around the house and neighborhood a little, and starting new/better eating habits.

One question: how do you get the mfp weight loss graph??? Thanks!!
  • adeverett2010
    Options
    Feel free to send me a request! I've found that having people to keep you accountable really helps you stick to it! :)
  • karlakk
    karlakk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You got it, request sent :)
  • auntmims
    Options
    Well, here I am again, at the same weight. But have been through a lot since my last post - my brother died suddenly and my father in law passed away 2 months later. lots of stress - but I'm hoping to get back on track. Need to lose the weight and get healthy.
  • krakenmama
    krakenmama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just back after almost a year of on and off the site, not really sticking to it. The last few months a couple of kilos have crept on and stayed on so its time to get serious. I'm happy to check in daily with you auntmims and see if we can get each other motivated!
  • auntmims
    Options
    Ok! I'm starting a new exercise plan this week. Mondays - 60 minutes of weights plus at least 15 minutes walking. I can't walk very fast due to foot problems but every little bit helps. Today was busy - kept active but didn't get my 15 minutes of walking done. Wednesdays & Fridays - same as Monday but trying to due more walking or stationary biking. Tuesdays & Thursdays - working towards 90 minutes of some kind of aerobics. Hope I'm not setting myself up for defeat! Anyway, thank you for your support! Look forward to checking in with you!
  • auntmims
    Options
    oops - that should be 'do' not 'due' - silly
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - always looking for new friends