I HIT MY 50TH POUND TODAY!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• bquillen
    bquillen Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    congrats, i hit my 50 lbs yesterday plus i hit under 300 lbs, so i had two great things at once...keep up the awesome job.
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    congrats, i hit my 50 lbs yesterday plus i hit under 300 lbs, so i had two great things at once...keep up the awesome job.

Congrats to you too! 50 feels good :bigsmile:
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow incredible! Well done on the weight loss and awesome blog! My daughter (who is 10) really wants to be a forensic scientist or go into criminology. You've led an interesting life, reminds me of the way Im raising my 3 children we're living in the country (well on the outskirts), I keep chickens, cats and every wild animal that comes along!. Loving the peanut butter recipes (yummy!) and looking forward to seeing what your summer 2012 challenge is all about. Best of luck for that half marathon!! I like the way youve developed spreadsheets for your marathon training, my cousin runs marathons and I know the training is pretty intense. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing, stories like these help to keep me motivated!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Great Job!!!! :laugh:
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    Wow incredible! Well done on the weight loss and awesome blog! My daughter (who is 10) really wants to be a forensic scientist or go into criminology. You've led an interesting life, reminds me of the way Im raising my 3 children we're living in the country (well on the outskirts), I keep chickens, cats and every wild animal that comes along!. Loving the peanut butter recipes (yummy!) and looking forward to seeing what your summer 2012 challenge is all about. Best of luck for that half marathon!! I like the way youve developed spreadsheets for your marathon training, my cousin runs marathons and I know the training is pretty intense. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing, stories like these help to keep me motivated!

Thank you so much for reading my whole blog! I wish the best of luck to your daughter. If she works hard in school and keeps her nose clean she'll definitely achieve her goal! I just updated the challenge page on my blog and I also have the group set up on facebook if you'd like to join! Just add me on facebook and send me a message that you'd like to be apart of the challenge and I'll add you to the group!

Challenge group facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/356997461030548/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!