Congratulations! You look fantastic! Keep at 'er! :smile:
  • Shel4556
    Shel4556 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • kroger7
    kroger7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    wow! you look really great! not only is 155 a great success, I gotta say I would not have even guessed you to weigh even that! I'm thinking, 130. awesome work!:drinker:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    wow you look freakin amazing! congratulations on ALL your hard work and keep it up. You will lose that last 25 pounds before you know it and wonder why you waiting so long to realize how great it feels to be in such great shape! keep it up :drinker:
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!! Congratulations on all your success and the succuss. True motivation to look as good as you do.
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!! Congratulations on all your success and the succuss. True motivation to look as good as you do.
  • Rosebud1956
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the good work and I know you will reach your goal weight.:flowerforyou:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL! great job!!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing-such an inspiration!
  • TexasLaneys
    Options
    You do look great. Thanks for sharing your pics. Keep up the great work. :smile:
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! Wow!! It's neat to see someone who has similar weight loss goals post their journey pics. It makes me excited to get my first 30 pounds gone!!

How long did it take you to lose the first 30? How tall are you?
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! Wow!! It's neat to see someone who has similar weight loss goals post their journey pics. It makes me excited to get my first 30 pounds gone!!

How long did it take you to lose the first 30? How tall are you?

the before pic was taken two summers ago, BUT the weight loss only took about 6 months or so. i wasnt even trying to lose weight at that time.. i was working at olive garden (eating their penne with extra alfredo and breadsticks everyday :noway: ) but, i was moving around alot. a lot of double shifts.

so, i really had no idea i was losing until i compared pictures. :laugh:

i'm 5' 5". so, i need to lose about 25 more lbs and i'll be satisfied. :drinker:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    You look great! We are on the same path-I started at 185 and I'm now 151. (I'm 5'6") We can do it:drinker:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    wow! you look really great! not only is 155 a great success, I gotta say I would not have even guessed you to weigh even that! I'm thinking, 130. awesome work!:drinker:
    You do look like you weigh less than 155
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    Great job. I cant wait to hit the 30 pound lost mark!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!