How to keep from feeling hungry!

Options
2»

Replies

• Kathibez
    Kathibez Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for the feedback on being hungry. I think your right I'm not getting enough protein and i get nervous and upset if I go over my alloted calories for the day. I do excerise daily. I'm either at the gym for weights and cardio or just cardio and then on the days I'm not at the gym I walk at least 2 miles or more. I do try on at least one day a week to rest. But sometimes I forget and just stay active. I'm going to try more protein and eat more often and chew the gum and see if this helps. KBEZ
  • linda190559
    Options
    Try to eat protein at all your meals and snacks too....it takes longer to digest, another option is to have acidic dressing like balsamic, italian on your salads or also on steamed veggies....or a squeeze or lemon juice over steamed veggies, the acid helps slow digestion even more again keeping you fuller for longer......you could also try a sprinkle of cinnamon on your oats in the morning this helps balance your sugar levels to prevent spiking (recommended for diabetics) there is also a product called Chromium Picolinate (health store) which helps to prevent insulin spikes that cause you to feel hungry. I see you drink at least 10 glasses of water although this might seem like enough it depends on your workouts weight and climate so you could still be dehydrated...... i have an app on my phone called H2o for Me (free for android and iphone) that helps by letting you know how much you should be drinking taking into account your weight and workouts. Good Luck :)