Need help choosing a good HRM with chest strap

Options
I want a good HRM with a chest strap, I was looking at getting a Polar Ft40F for £90 but I was just wondering if they were any cheaper good ones or and better ones for about the same price?

I will be buying it off of amazon and your help would be much appreciated

Replies

• MelanieAG05
    MelanieAG05 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I've got a Polar FT7 which was off Amazon for about £65 I think. It is great. The Polar FT4 is also apparently good and is a bit cheaper but does pretty much the same as the FT7 but holds less workout data in its memory.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I have the PolarFT4...works great. It was cheaper than the FT7 and I didn't need the extensive log of past exercises...that is what MFP is for :)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I have the PolarFT4...works great. It was cheaper than the FT7 and I didn't need the extensive log of past exercises...that is what MFP is for :)

^^^This^^^
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options

^^^This^^^

^^that^^
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    Does the FT4 have a chest strap? From the description it didn't seem like it did
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

^^^This! Love my Polar FT4. Yes it has a chest strap
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options

^^^This! Love my Polar FT4. Yes it has a chest strap

perfect :D
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    yupI have the polar ft4 and <3 it =)