30 day shred...diet ideas?

Options
Has anyone done the 30 day shred...and if so what are the things you are eating during that 30 days?

thanks !

Replies

• kassidyhansen
    Options
    oh gosh...i lost so much on that diet. i didnt eat well, but this is what worked for me. eat an apple for breakfast (or some sort of negative calorie food) eat a piece of toast and egg for lunch and a salad or weight loss shake for dinner. i lost 20 pounds in the month. almost 30
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    oh gosh...i lost so much on that diet. i didnt eat well, but this is what worked for me. eat an apple for breakfast (or some sort of negative calorie food) eat a piece of toast and egg for lunch and a salad or weight loss shake for dinner. i lost 20 pounds in the month. almost 30

No no no no no!
  • halliedoll
    halliedoll Posts: 171
    Options
    Has anyone done the 30 day shred...and if so what are the things you are eating during that 30 days?

thanks !

Personally, im trying to do high fiber and high protein stuff. Im also trying to stay away from stuff with alot of sugar and definietly staying away from foods packed with bad fats and such.

For example, for breakfast, i tend to have something like oatmeal with low fta granola and raisins or a fruit smoothie or even a double fiber english muffin with ham and egg :]

for snacks and sometimes lunch, ill do cliff bars and protein shakes

I like protein smoothies and greek yogurt as well as mixed nuts also.

Hope that helps some :]
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Bumping this for ideas. I am on day 14 and my stomach is still flabby!
  • HeatherGibb11
    Options
    I know this is an old thread but I think I am going to go with the fat shredder diet that p90x suggests. Does away with bread, uses egg whites, veggies, lean meats (like turkey, chicken and fish) and several smaller meals : http://www.teambeachbody.com/home/-/dl_get_file/32ea4c06-2287-4660-8adc-8db758929d28
  • skmo8
    skmo8 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hmm.. Now admittedly, I haven't checked the links (too lazy to cut and paste. Lol.), but I believe my general diet is a 'shredding' diet. My job keeps me active, I consume ~2000 cal per day (my MFP goal is 2270).
    I've found that almonds make a good snack. I avoid bread and opt for wraps and salads. I eat mostly turkey, chicken, egg white. I love mixed greens and whatever veggies I can eat. Bananas are my friend.
    I noticed the coincidence while researching healthy eating and trying to find food that is healthy and give me the calories I need to sustain my energy levels while at work. I'm down 15 lbs over almost 2 months.

That's my deal, for what it's worth. My goal isn't so much weight loss as it is better health, but I have lost weight at twice the rate of my goal.