So I am finally shedding the weight

Options
So I am finally shedding the weight. I am finally fitting into more smaller size clothes, feeling happy about it. Feeling more energetic and love it. Well I noticed my bf of 13 years is finally showing more enthusiasm for me, kind of like when we first met. It bothers me in one way, makes me feel good in another. What bothers me is, why? Because I am starting to look good? If this is the case, you didnt love me at my worst, you will def not have me at my best n I think it might be time to kick your butt to the curb. I have done everything for this man and got nothing in return from him but him asking for more n more. I cook, I clean, take care of all the kids needs, like doctors n school. He has never even really gotten involved til now. I feel as if he was kind of ashamed of me, now hes doing more with us. ha ha I notice this honey and I will not disregard your actions towards me. I am feeling better n I will def do better ever where else now. Getting healthier and fit hasnt just made me feel better, but I feel more empowered and more in control.