Same shirt, different day!

Options
AliciaNorris81
AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
These pictures were taken 4 weeks apart. There wasn't a huge drop in the scale at the time (13 lbs. lost) but to see that shirt fit so differently brought me to tears!

Edit: I have to make the picture smaller, for now you will have to open it in a new tab. :(

Zqlx8.jpg

Replies

• FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Well done! That's a big change in four weeks. :flowerforyou:

Keep up the good work (and keep the shirt. It will work great for progress pics.)
  • AliciaNorris81
    Options
    Thanks! I plan on it. I want to keep it until it looks like a small dress. :laugh:
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    Wow! Thats a big difference.
  • evangelinebrown
    Options
    fantastic!! keep going
  • debs6
    debs6 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great progress in such a short time - well done to you!
  • lincolnpalmer
    lincolnpalmer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! It's amazing what a difference 13 lbs can make! Keep it up and you'll be rockin' that thing Nicole Miller style in no time!
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Ha! I love that title. You're doing great!
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That is really fabulous and inspiring! My scale has been fairly stuck since I began eating healthier and exercising, but I know my body composition is changing just like yours is. Keep going! :)
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    great job! :smile: keep up the good work and that shirt will look a dress!
  • killingtheantagonist
    killingtheantagonist Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    It doesn't show the other picture. :/
  • temsabi
    temsabi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Incredible change!! It is posts like this that give me hope! Thank you!
  • grex1949
    grex1949 Posts: 130
    Options
    Please post more pics as you go. It will be fun and inspiring to follow your progress! Good job so far!
  • missattitude57
    Options
    Wow that is awesome!! I love seeing progress in shorter time periods than 'before and after', it helps me remember that it isn't going to take forever to see results!
  • jenna0215
    jenna0215 Posts: 62
    Options
    So AMAZING!!! Great job!! Keep it up! You are such an inspiration!! Can't wait to see the next set of pictures!!1
  • missattitude57
    Options
    I copied and pasted the pic into paint to see the other half :)
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I like baggy tshirts.... my shirts had stopped being baggy! I was stretching them every time I put them on to make sure they weren't "fitting". So it's nice to not worry about that right now. I don't have to worry about drying them in the dryer too long. It's a wonderful feeling!

Your clothes will always tell you how you are doing even if the scales aren't.

CONGRATS!!!! Keep up the good work. :)
  • raayfrancy
    raayfrancy Posts: 100
    Options
    Thanks! I plan on it. I want to keep it until it looks like a small dress. :laugh:

Aaaw! Love it! Great work!!!!!!!!! :D
  • AliciaNorris81
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I have tried to lose weight before and just gained. The thyroid meds have helped. My motivation changes greatly when three different doctors looked at me and said "You are killing yourself." :( I do have to say that MFP has saved me! I thought I wasn't eating that bad before, but MAN O MAN, I was wrong.

The main thing I have done is cut out prepared meals and most carbs. I am trying to eliminate as many preservatives as possible and eat fresh.

I am adjusting to the diet well. I have found I LOVE the feeling I get with healthier foods. My diary shows that I have good days and bad days (days where I am running around like a freak and forget to eat)...and it shows that I am not eating enough calories. I was majorly concerned with this because I felt like I was eating a TON. I took it to the dietitian and she said it was OK for now, but I will have to adjust it when I want to start "toning" things up. That and due to medical issues (diabetes, thyroid, hormonal and reproductive) that I am OK with the lower calories until I get things straightened out. They have been taking my blood every two weeks to monitor things. She is planning on adjusting my diet next week.

Thank you all for your support, you don't know what it means to me!
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    This is awesome!!! You go girl!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!