Need encouraging friends

Options
2»

Replies

• ladybuglady15
    ladybuglady15 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I gotchu! :) I feel like I'm in the same boat. I love the support system on here compared to the WW online message boards, but every now and then I feel like I'm a comment *kitten* who isn't getting any loving in return. haha and awesome job on the 19 lbs lost! That's an amazing loss!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    i will encourage you .
  • poolplayingirl
    Options
    Way to go! 19 lbs is amazing! I hope in a few weeks I will be able to post the same. Keep up the good work. You can add me as a friend if you want. I've just started and don't have any friends yet. Again, great job!!!! :)
  • jenniebee19
    jenniebee19 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm new can use some encouraging friends too lol
    None of my real friends wanna play ( guess they happy the way they are!)
  • Mich3ll36
    Mich3ll36 Posts: 96
    Options
    thanks so much for your replies guys and thanks for celebrating my 19 lbs with me :-)
    <3
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I need to lose almost 50lbs and am so tired of failing all the time. I have the iphone app and started tracking calories
    but it only lasts part of the day. i know if i lose 10lbs i will get motivated . please help

I completely get this. I have found that when I'm at work, I find it easier to keep track of everything (likely because I sit in front of a computer at work, and have a 7.5 month old to run after at home).

Feel free to add me, I hope I'm pretty motivating - I definitely try to be!
  • Kathygivens
    Options
    Keep it up girl>:) If you want to you can add me as a friend. I love posting comments of encouragement and I love receiving them:) Don't give up you can do it!!! It is all about changing our habits and moving forward with feeling good and living healthy:)
    :happy: good luck!!