Looking for friends and motivation! :)

Options
Hi! I'm Looking for some friends to motivate me and just have someone to talk to! Working on this alone isn't helping ! Please message me or add me! Im a 20 year old girl from Canada!

Replies

• cazzy147
    cazzy147 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hey, i could do with some friendly motivation too =]
  • SmileyGirl4
    SmileyGirl4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It helps to have friends to motivate and support you so feel free to add me!!
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    you are very wise to start working on a healthy lifestyle at a young age :) Feel free to add me as a friend or message me. We all need motivation and support!!
  • wemccleskey
    wemccleskey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 33 and had my second child about 6 months ago. I have never been successful in trying to diet, but I need to lose this pregnancy weight because of family health issues. I could use any support people have to offer.
  • JessicaCBranch
    JessicaCBranch Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just got started on here too, can use all the motivation I can get ...feel free to add me! :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    This person is part of the PRO-ANA crowd... Probably not a good idea to encourage.
  • Charisse1011
    Charisse1011 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....
  • Charisse1011
    Charisse1011 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me....
  • Evgraber
    Evgraber Posts: 2
    Options
    YES! I'm looking for M.O.T.I.V.A.T.I.O.N toooo! I don't have that much to lose, so it shouldn't be that hard riiighht? Let's do it!
    I'm a 25 yr old mom of 2 boys.
  • katlinolivia
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just joined the gym today and got started on this site. My current weight is 260 and my goal is 140. Looking for friends with similar goals to help motivate eachother! :)
  • Outdoorsman50
    Outdoorsman50 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just getting started again! Could use some motivation!