Starting out! :-)

Options
jhigg11
jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
I can't tell you all how happy I am to be here. I've been committed to logging my food and exercise for the past 10 days, and I would say that's the best start I can hope for. I'm 29 years old, which in itself is a motivation to lose weight before I hit that big birthday in November. I've never really felt the complete motivation to keep both my diet and exercise in check. I was an athlete as a child. A daredevil you could say to. I would do extreme things and one day I fell from a tree and it really scared me. It left me with fear of everything. Looking back right now, I don't understand why I let it get so bad. Today, I feel fearless. I'm not really sure what's changed in the last few weeks, to make me feel like I can do anything, but the feeling is there non the less. So the plan is to use it and push myself to new milestones. The biggest thing, that I want so badly to do as a photographer is to have family pictures with my own family. But I don't want to have a picture of me at this weight. I'm starting my journey here at 229, and I would love to achieve my goal weight of 129lbs. I know it will be a long road ahead, but I'm looking forward to it.

Replies

• _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I joined last Friday and I absolutely love it here! Everybody is so supportive! My starting weight is 220.....I have my first goal set at 170, but my ultimate goal is around 140-145. Feel free to add me....we can do this together!! :)