Hair One vs Wen

Options
cushygal
cushygal Posts: 586 Member
Has anyone used either of these products? Do you like one more than the other? Pros/cons.

Replies

• angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I've used Hair One.

Hated it.

It stripped all the color out of my hair, even though I used the color safe kind.

My hair was also very poofy.

You have to keep in mind though, that everyone reacts different to different conditioners. Just because it didn't work for me, doesn't mean it won't work for you.

I would recomend buying the sample pack before buying a whole bottle. The sample pack has enough for 2 washes if your hair isn't too long.

I use Aveeno now. I usually don't like drug store brand stuff, but I had to try it and my hair is in amazing condition and I bleach it constantly. Good luck!
  • cushygal
    Options
    Thanks for that.

I have very short hair and I am trying to let it grow for the first time in my life and I kept hearing such great things about these products for this very reason.

My hair is also very thick and wavy and will typically grow out, not down hence the reason for short hair since I was 6(now 44)
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that.

I have very short hair and I am trying to let it grow for the first time in my life and I kept hearing sure great things about these products for this very reason.

My hair is also very thick and wavy and will typically grow out, not down hence the reason for short hair since I was 6(now 44)

If you end up not liking it, try co-washing. Or at least switch to a sulfate free shampoo. Sulfate does horrible things for hair. A biotin supplement is also great for hair.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4456350_cowash-your-hair.html
  • cushygal
    Options
    any other opinions?
  • cushygal
    Options
    anyone?