Hi everyone!

Options
I just joined and I think I'm going to like it here. I need to loose 45 lbs. I do water areobics and am on a 1200 calorie a day diet. I hope it works. After reading some of your posts I'm sure it will. My worry
right now is I have been craving chocolate for about a month. I need to cut down, or try to cut it out. I'm hopeing to keep in touch with you all.

Replies

• Barbiesaces
    Options
    I just joined and I think I'm going to like it here. I need to loose 45 lbs. I do water areobics and am on a 1200 calorie a day diet. I hope it works. After reading some of your posts I'm sure it will. My worry
    right now is I have been craving chocolate for about a month. I need to cut down, or try to cut it out. I'm hopeing to keep in touch with you all.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,943 Member
    Options
    Welcome Barbiesaces,

There are a few other chocoholics on this site ! Go to Community, Message Boards, Food & Nutrition, "chocolate withdrawal" and there are a few posts with ideas.

My fave is Swiss Miss Cocoa, no sugar added. 60 calories. Sometimes I'll even add a bit of coffee or soymilk. It's yummy.

I have a coworker who always had those Quaker Rice Cakes - chocolate. They are satisfying in a crunchy way, too.

Hope that helps, keep us posted on your progress.

CM
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hi Barbiesaces,

I just started today too. I love snickers bars but have now tried to replace them with apples. We'll have to see how well that works. I'm looking forward to not having cravings. Hopefully it won't take long. Hope you enjoy the site I'm still figuring it out. : D
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi Barbiesaces,

Welcome to MFP!

Weight Watchers have a good selection of chocolates so look into that.
  • mogo68
    Options
    I love HERSHEY'S EXTRA DARK Pure Dark Chocolate individually wrapped squares. They are 60% Cacao and have 480 mg of flavanol antioxidant power per 40 g serving. Plus, they're so rich that one square usually takes care of the craving.

For a real treat, try eating it with one MultiGrain Pretzel Twist.