Guys...What are you getting your Baby-Mama for Mother's Day?

Options

Replies

• MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I didn't ask for anything. I honestly couldn't even name one thing I'd really want. Yesterday was my Birthday to, and I was just happy to get a card, and a cake. I only had a sliver of the cake, but it was thoughtful.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I asked for (and already got) a Bodymedia. It also happens that my husband's birthday is Sunday and we already got his gift too (a garmin navigator). I'm making him Rice Krispy Treats in lieu of a cake (his favorite) and I've asked to go fishing. We'll both be happy. :)
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    well since I am my baby-momma that would be nothing...ironically the same thing my baby-daddy is likely to get for me...

That's not right. You gotta do something about this injustice!!
  • Chrissy9632
    Chrissy9632 Posts: 24
    Options
    I will be spending the day with my little girl. I am sure I will take her to the park, maybe the pool, the liquor store (that part is for me). But my baby daddy will prolly not get me anything. Which is cool, it may piss off his girlfriend. So, whatever bottle I pick up at the sto will be my mother's day gift.

Haha, I'm with you on this one. I do not expect my daughter's dad to get me anything just like last year. But unlike last year, I will not be getting him anything for Father's Day either. :)
  • stephl81
    stephl81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    not a guy, but I would love a full 24hrs ALONE! and come home to all the cleaning, laundry, and grocery shopping DONE!!!!

Im taking my momma to brunch then we are getting pedis after.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Alimony check?

I was going to go with child support.....

i would accept either of these considering he doesn't give me *kitten*.
  • BananaCat83
    BananaCat83 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    an abortion
    :grumble:
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I wish my dog would get me something. EDIT: Because I have no kids.

:drinker:

Same here :smile:
  • sunshinedazed
    Options
    My sperm donor's useless, my mom's giving me a whooollle day off to hit up an all day rock festival Saturday. :D

I bought her concert tickets and like, a six massage voucher. My gift was way more expensive... hmmmmmm...
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy....I'm a baby-mama and I'll likely get nothing from the hubs. The kids will give me whatever (if anything) the daycare does for them. I'll probably give my mother a call....and the mother in law will be doing a Body By Vi thing...so my guess is that she'll be too busy to talk to us.
  • calmanza2
    calmanza2 Posts: 12
    Options
    I don't think my husband is getting me anything....I did tell him I would really appreciate a day where I can stay in bed with a good book while the house is being cleaned by someone other than myself!! LOL

This - this is every mother's dream right here!!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    He is a jerk, which is why we aren't together anymore to begin with.

He will get me nothing. Same thing I will get him for Father's Day.

The kids will give me handmade cards and things they do at daycare (well, not the older one, they don't really do that stuff in middle school anymore). And, I will take them out for dinner on Sunday night so they feel it was "special", because it is a way bigger deal to them than to me.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I was going to go with child support.....

yeah, it would be nice if he'd get caught up....
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Not a damn thing. I've given her over $75,000 in child support over the last 12 years...all TAX free on her part. I think that's a great Mother's Day gift every month.

LOL!
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Lost_Mermaid Posts: 136
    Options
    I'm getting a house! Not really lol, it'll be another 6 months probably, but we're starting the process now. He's never gotten me anything for mothers day, or birthdays, or christmas, but having a home for the kids would be better than all that anyway :D
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Not a damn thing. I've given her over $75,000 in child support over the last 12 years...all TAX free on her part. I think that's a great Mother's Day gift every month.

LOL!

Id be happy if id get mine!!! Love when i see guys that actually pay! :drinker:
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Would love to go to a spa or get a pedicure something like that! Not have to cook or clean and have the kids be magically wonderful with no fights for the day lol yrah right! For the dad to have to gets make me a card or do something a lil special from them to teach them that mothers day is special! :tongue:
  • fiftyfour23
    fiftyfour23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    iPad 2 with accessories.
  • scarlet_necro
    Options
    We celebrated it on tuesday. I received, flowers, chocolate, bath products, a card, vanilla smirnoff, bbq pizza for dinner, went to see Avengers, and extra amazing sex! I gained 2 lbs, but I'm back at my normal weight now :) He's an amazing husband!
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I will be spending the morning at the salon getting pampered while hubby has the kids and that evening for dinner he's making me steak & broccoli spears per my request. I told him I didn't want a gift other than that...I'll be spending enough at the salon lol