I CANT BELIEVE I HAD ATE THE WHOLE THING

Options

Replies

• porrasc
    porrasc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    White cheddar popcorn (family size bag). If this comes into my house it is gone that same day.
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    The worst would probably have to be an entire thing of frosting and 1/4 of a cheesecake from Safeway, in Canada you can get 1/4 of a cheesecake with 4 slices as a "sampler" usually I'd stretch it out over a week or so but I ate the whole thing during a breakup. Oh and a box of birthday cake oreos .. so sick for two days after that.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm sad to admit it but I used to eat an entire bag of BBQ chips and I'm not talking about those little single serving size bags either.
    I LOVE Ruffles chips! I will eat an entire FAMILY size bag in ONE sitting if allowed. It's really sad :/
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Nestle Drumsticks - family size box of 8 (would eat half in one sitting)
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    i had no problem eating an entire box of kraft mac-n-cheese or a whole box of rice a roni rice pilaf ...the macaroni and cheese totally makes me sick thinking about eating that entire box not knowing how much fat and calories were in it ...but its still hard to only eat 1/2 cup of rice pilaf ....guess its the carb addict in me!
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    To this day I don't buy brownie mix. I will eat a half tray of fudge brownies in a day if they're around. I can't control myself!!! Hahaha
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    i had no problem eating an entire box of kraft mac-n-cheese or a whole box of rice a roni rice pilaf ...the macaroni and cheese totally makes me sick thinking about eating that entire box not knowing how much fat and calories were in it ...but its still hard to only eat 1/2 cup of rice pilaf ....guess its the carb addict in me!

I used to eat a whole box of Kraft mac & cheese too hahahahahaha so gross but so delicious. I don't do that anymore. lol
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    A whole box of Samoas- Damn girl scouts are the devil!!

A large pie. Not in one sitting but over a couple of hours.
  • e_trexler
    e_trexler Posts: 32
    Options
    Box of Swiss Cake rolls while I was in college. Man, I love those things. Can't have them in the house.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I'm sad to admit it but I used to eat an entire bag of BBQ chips and I'm not talking about those little single serving size bags either.
    I LOVE Ruffles chips! I will eat an entire FAMILY size bag in ONE sitting if allowed. It's really sad :/

I used to eat whole Wise Salt & Vinegar bags in a day. My tongue was numb afterward.

And a whoe box of Gushers.
  • Loraah
    Loraah Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My issue is portion control

I would look at the packet of something and it'd say serves four. I'd just think to myself not anymore it doesn't!
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Whole large Pizzas.... Its a wonder Im not even bigger than I am...
  • mollyjaster
    Options
    Eat a McDouble with French Fries and a Soda.
    Sooo not good for you! I haven't eaten from McDonald's in a while but now if I do, I get really sick.

OMG I totally agree. I ate a cheeseburger, small fry and water the other day and felt sick and was bloated like crazy!

McDoubles are my weakness too! But haven't had McDonald's in 73 days :)
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    Whole bags of doritos..once when I was pregnant ate two one after the another..yikes. Whole packs of oreos. Today I shared a little packet of oreos with my son, 3 each, more than enough and my treat for the week and I was still under goal. I have beaten you oreos.
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

i did this. MULTIPLE times. with different kinds of chips. favorites are bbq, honey bbq, white cheddar popcorn and those cheeto things. use to eat the whole bag in a few hours!!!!!!!!!! smh.
  • iSpeakLife
    iSpeakLife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The ENTIRE snack pack of twix candy all 8 pieces at 80 cals each....you do the math!! LOL....still my weakness! :laugh:
  • jenlouise4
    jenlouise4 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Once when I was a kid, we were given a giant jar of Scottish tablet homemade by a friend at Christmas. I still adore the stuff but I ate the whole tub in one day. And it really was a big jar. All condensed milk and sugar ingredients, naturally.
    Still can't believe I did it- my self control has improved but unfortunately my sweet tooth hasn't gone yet!
  • sweetmspea
    sweetmspea Posts: 87
    Options
    Before my weight loss journey I could easily down 4- 5 pieces of fried chicken in one sitting and then feel busted and disgusted afterwards. I am so glad I don't do that anymore, I still enjoy it but smaller portions and in moderation.
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    OH no.. i can't have that in my house.. not the chocolate.. Now i got some frozen fruit bars like 2 months ago haven't touched the box.. but ice cream.. i will kill it..
  • lizzus
    lizzus Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I cannot be near a bag of kettle chips. They are my kryptonite and do not stand a chance in my house. :( I can resist most anything else, but those dang chips are outlawed.